BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #98 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Silvia G.
Madrid
I bought it 3 months ago, and it is a bit expensive for the size. But I am doing laser on face and it is very protective, so it meets my expectations. I will buy it again for sure.
Megan M.
Excellent!! I have very sun sensitive skin and this is perfect. Protects from burning and prickly heat and sits well under make up so lightweight you don't even notice it
Good product, really easy to put on. It isn't fatty so your skin doen't look too oily. its effect lasts long and protects your skin from all the damaging UV radiation.
Hanieh S.
Absolutely love this product. It really is light weight on the skin and sinks in beautifully. It's very liquidy so you have to keep that in mind while using it but I love this product and plan on repurchasing when I run out.
Bliss Hub R.
My holy grail sunscreen! I have gone through 4-5 tubes of it and the love keeps going strong. It doesn't give a white cast on skin which I love. Good to use as a makeup base. Highly recommended.
Lety S.
I wear it all days of the year in my face and it works very well.
Its light, not heavy and not oily or greasy.
Perfect to wear under your make up base or BB cream
Soph J.
Cons: On darker skin I still feel that even though it does make your skin matte it leaves a white look which isn't desired.

Pros: it's light, fast absorbing and smells good.
makeuplooksbymo🎀 b.
La Roche posay’s sunscreen is amazing, the best one in the market in my opinion. I never have sunburn and it contains mexoryl, perfect to have 💯 protection.
Abby T.
Brampton, Canada
LOVE! this product, its a light fluid texture so it doesn't have that thick sunscreen feeling, Does not leave a white cast on the skin and great amount of Spf
Alyssa R.
Claybrook Road, London
Like it was advertised, it’s very light on the face. There’s the typical sunscreen scent- probably unavoidable in all sunscreen- but it’s not too strong
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.