BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Face Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid
  • "My doctor and my pharmacist both recommended La Roche-Posay for my sunscreen. It goes on so smoothly, and it almost feels like I'm not wearing sunscreen at all. It's not as heavy or sticky feeling as most other sunscreens. It is awesome for sensitive skin. I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself. The "fluid" ones are the best of the line! They feel amazing! " in 33 reviews
Tamy M.
The sunscreen is very fluid and easy to apply, it doesn't leave my face greasy and it also doesn't make me breakout. It definitely met my expectations, so I already bought it many times.
I found the product very effective and I would buy it again.
Preena P.
I tried a sample of this but I quite liked it. It has a very fluid texture and didn't feel like it was clogging my pores. It went on smoothly and sits well under make up. Although I did find it made my nose oily faster than normal under my make up.
It didn't cause me to breakout either.
em g.
London
Although i no longer support this brand as it is not cruelty free, this sun cream is really good if you have sensative skin or are acne prone, it is a uv protector and is more liquids then expected.
Emilie R.
This is a life saver! my skin is so sensitive, I can't even drive to work without getting a sunburn! This sunscreen is light, it dries matte, great for under makeup! I am so glad La Roche Posay came out with this product!
Hayley C.
Ottawa, ON
Great facial sunscreen; did not cause me to burn and wasn't too heavy. This didn't clog my pores but strongly smelled of sunscreen and has a bit of a sticky residue. I like this consistency and would recommend. I do believe however that this product could be improved by making it sweatproof/waterproof.
Cara L.
Whaley bridge, High peak
Beautifully light yet high spf face cream. Will not break you out or make your skin feel super greasy. Easy to apply makeup over and won't give a horrid white cast. Very moisturizing.
Catherine H.
This feels light on the skin, doesn't leave an oily finish or a nasty smell. It is great for facial use as it feels like there is nothing there! The application is pretty easy, and it protected my skin very well! I have light skin, so it is way harder for me to find one that I really like!
Julie C.
I love this product. I have Rosacea and it protects me from the sun without causing a flare up. It is very liquid and super light without being sllimy. It absorbs fast and doesn't leave a white film on my face. It even sits well under makeup
Natasha S.
I have very oily skin so was looking for something light but effective! This product was amazing as I didn't feel like my pores were clogged up with product or that I had to scrub my sunscreen off at the end of the day. Will definitely purchase again! I love the brand in general!
Iris E.
Really light sunscreen, the smell is not strong which is perfect for me because I don't like heavy smells. Doesn't leave your face white. I have rosacea and it really helps. Bit pricey but worth it
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.