La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Face Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Veronica M.
brampton, ontario
Love how light this is and how my face feels liekt here is nothing on it. does not clog my pores so I don't have to worry about blemishes. protects wonderfully and have not had any issues with burning. a little pricey but worth every penny I send on it.
Sara M.
Guelph, ON
I love this sunscreen. It doesn't smell like sunscreen which is really great for people who don't like the smell of sunscreen. It's also great for people with super sensitive skin. It is a little pricey though, but in the long run it's worth it.
Mookie S.
Edmonton, AB
AMAZING product !!!! Very very very light doesn't even feel like you are wearing something on your face, goes underneath my makeup and you can't even tell
Price point is great and you have the option of a tinted one too, I love them both !!!!
Nazidir G.
Vi em vídeo que o La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 era o melhor filtro para mulheres a partir dos 30 anos pois ele era elaborado Indicado para peles normais e secas, extremamente sensíveis ao sol. Ultraproteção UVB/UVA com efeito hidratante e sem perfume. Protege a pele dos danos causados pelo Sol. Ajuda a prevenir o envelhecimento causado pelos raios UV.
Corri e comprei e gostei muito
Vikki A.
A very light sunscreen and quickly absorbed product, for the amount of spf included. No overly perfumed smell, and no chemical smell. Did not break me out, which is a huge plus. It almost feels like a light moisturiser. I found it good value for money. 10/10 would buy again.
Nefeli T.
Kitchener, ON
I'm actually using the 50 strength sunscreen and I really like it. I use it under my make up as a primer and it feels really nice. It stays all day and it's not greasy at all. I really like the light consistency instead of a heavy sunscreen
Geovana M.
Best thing ever! It made my skin feel so so so so soft! It not only protects the skin but also moisturizes it! It doesn't leave the skin grease, instead it feels smooth. The packaging is ok, there is room for improvement here, maybe a softer plastic would be nicer.
Didac F.
This is Awesome facial sunscreen!!!!! i´m oily and it´s perfect because its too light and soft, the sensation on skin ist not sticky and the effect after water is erfect without a white marks on my face. i recommended this 100% this is a great inversion.
Tamy M.
The sunscreen is very fluid and easy to apply, it doesn't leave my face greasy and it also doesn't make me breakout. It definitely met my expectations, so I already bought it many times.
I found the product very effective and I would buy it again.
Preena P.
I tried a sample of this but I quite liked it. It has a very fluid texture and didn't feel like it was clogging my pores. It went on smoothly and sits well under make up. Although I did find it made my nose oily faster than normal under my make up.
It didn't cause me to breakout either.
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.