BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Alina P.
Beaverton, OR
I took this bottle over on my Belgian vacation and it did wonders for the harsh sun we were under. It doesn't have a greasy feeling like most sunscreens do and it left almost a matte finish which was perfect for under make up.
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
Heard a lot of good things about this product, and now I am absolutely loving, moderate packaging, it’s really good, I like the consistency, very very effective, I will definitely buy this again, and also I recommend this to everyone.
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
I was first introduced to this product as a sample. I used it in a facial wash routine during a trip. It came in handy and I was pleased by the liteness of the formula. This brand can be found in stores like Walgreens.
Camille G.
Las vegas, NV
Light and works well under makeup. Really all I ask for in a sunscreen. The scent is light and pleasant, and the packaging isn’t perfect, but it still works great. I wish it my local Ulta still carried it.
Maria F.
I love this product. I have never been a fan of having sticky products on my face. This sunscreen is the lightest I have tried. The texture is almost like an emulsion. Plus it really does protect the face.
Cassandra C.
This is a great sunscreen and my preferred texture for spf. It’s thin so it layers well under makeup and even if not using any makeup, it feels light in the face and doesn’t leave you greasy or sticky at all.
Trina C.
My sister and I like this one for face. I switched over to the big face and body. It’s a little more in price but it’s good, it gives good protection and doesn’t feel sticky or gross. Would buy again.
Stephanie E.
N Bennington, VT
This is my everyday facial sunscreen that can be applied under makeup. I haven’t tested it out on a day at the beach, but it keeps my skin youthful year round and it doesn’t get oily or sticky. I put it on every single morning.
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
I really liked this sunscreen, it is very nice quality. It is sold in dermatologist offices and also in cvs. Pricey, but works really well. I would recommend it to others. Be sure to shake it first.
An T.
Woodbridge, VA
Love love loveee this suncreen. It feels so smooth and sinks into my skin a few seconds later! It's not drying and doesn't make me feel oily. I highly recommend this for year-round protection!
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.