BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #98 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel S.
Indianapolis, IN
I don’t go outside without spf on my face. This product is perfect. No worries about it clogging your pores and it smells good. Absorbs quickly and leaves my skin super smooth and soft. I highly recommend it to protect yourself from those harmful rays!
Amanda M.
San Francisco , CA
I used this sunscreen all summer while traveling in Thailand and it kept me from getting burnt for months! It was a bit watery and had a slightly exfoliating consistency but it blended in well and wasn’t overly sticky to the touch. Overall, a great product.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
In my opinion, the best liquid sunscreen on the market! The light formula allows me to either mix the fluid with my regular day moisturizer or with additional oils I need for my dry skin. It offers superb protection from the sun and lays smoothly under makeup!
Shruti P.
Oakdale, NY
My favorite sunscreen for the face and only one I use. After going to through many products I tried this at the recommnedation of my dermatologist. For me, it is the only suncreen that doesn't cause my face to break out and does a great job protecting my skin. I highly recommend this product!
Fran C.
Rmv, CA
Esta é a minha marca de protetor solar favorito e também recomendada pelo dermatologista. Tem consistência fina, o que facilita a aplicação e a absorção. É isento de óleo. Seu atrativo certamente não é o preço, mas vale a pena cada dólar pago.
Melanie G.
This is a great summertime sunscreen because it’s mattifying and it stays put. I’d definitely see this more as a sweaty sports sunscreen or a day at the beach, and there is a white cast to it, but since it works so well I don’t I don’t mind it!
Hannah D.
Washington, DC
This sunscreen is amazing for my face. I usually breakout with sunscreen, but this doesn’t make me breakout at all. It leaves a soft, non-oily finish on your skin. Highly recommend! I purchased from rite aid, but I’ve seen at ulta too.
Christina S.
Delray Beach , FL
This is the ONLY sunscreen that I will use on my face. The mineral sunscreen goes on thin and lasts for a long time. My face is really sensitive so I need to make sure it’s protected from sun exposure. The rest of my body gets tan but using this product on my face, there’s a noticeable difference
Kasandra F.
San Francisco, CA
I love this sunscreen! No flashbacks, no breakouts on my face, doesn't make my face oily and leaves a matte finish. It's so light - it feels like you have nothing on your face! This is the only sunscreen I keep repurchasing.
Kate B.
This sunscreen is super lightweight, and does not show up at all. At first it seems a little greasy, but it dries to a semi-matte finish and makeup can be put over it. I don’t wear foundation, but sometimes I put a bit of powder on top of it.
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.