BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #98 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sharandeep B.
Ok sunscreen which smells like the typical sunscreen. Absorbed into the skin ok but took quite a long time to settle in. Made my skin look like a grease ball after an hour or so.
I have very sensitive and acne prone skin, very smooth consistency, skin absorves it super fast without getting oily. I really love this sunscreen. Forms a great matte base and leaves no whiteness behind. Certainly expensive but worth it if you are tired of sunscreens that leave a white residue behind. Recommended.
Melissa S.
This product is amazing. I am using this since a year now and I won't give it back anymore. The texture is really nice and smooth. It goes on directly and is the best sunscreen I have used for a long time now. The packaging is like I now it fronLa Roche-Posay.
All in one: this product is a must have in summer.
Daniela S.
Is the cream that i use every day.I live in Greece and here the sun is really different and the humidity is way up. I like that is Light and doesn't let my skin oily. It absorbes pretty quikly in to the skin and in this hot day of summer is all i need for my oily skin. And is a huge plus that have sunscreen so i do not have to apply other cream on my face. I do like it a lot
Life Home Beauty N.
Barrie, ON
This product is one of the best selling sunscreens at my store. I use it daily. it's fragrance free, it's light, it doesn't leave my skin oily or with white residue. there is also a tinder version that is fantastic. anyone with sensitive skin can safely use this product.
Maria O.
Bogotá
The best sunscreen I've ever bought. I use it every day in the morning while i get ready for college. In my country is a little pricey, but it's an amazing product. Is very gentle with your skin and since its ultra light, it doesn't give that greasy effect we hate!
Sarina M.
Only sunscreen I will use on my face. Its so light and gentle on skin. I also like that it doesn't leave a white film on my darker skin tone. I can put makeup on top without feeling super cakey. the SPF 60 is enough coverage. I just wish it was more water resistant.
Kaitlyn P.
Kingston , ON
Best facial sunscreen! Super light weight and dried to a matte finish. Doesn't leave any residue on the skin. Wears beautifully under makeup or alone. Has both UVA and UVB protection providing full protection. Definitely worth the price and a year round staple for me.
Veronica M.
brampton, ontario
Love how light this is and how my face feels liekt here is nothing on it. does not clog my pores so I don't have to worry about blemishes. protects wonderfully and have not had any issues with burning. a little pricey but worth every penny I send on it.
Sara M.
Guelph, ON
I love this sunscreen. It doesn't smell like sunscreen which is really great for people who don't like the smell of sunscreen. It's also great for people with super sensitive skin. It is a little pricey though, but in the long run it's worth it.
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.