BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Face Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid
  • "My doctor and my pharmacist both recommended La Roche-Posay for my sunscreen. It goes on so smoothly, and it almost feels like I'm not wearing sunscreen at all. It's not as heavy or sticky feeling as most other sunscreens. It is awesome for sensitive skin. I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself. The "fluid" ones are the best of the line! They feel amazing! " in 33 reviews
Kristie H.
Melbourne
Sunscreen is a step that I never skip every morning, I have been reaching for my La Roche- Posay sunscreen everyday for the past year now. Sunscreen is as important as any serum or toner you use, it helps protect and prevent sun damage and should be in everyones daily routine!
Hlya A.
Ankara
Product is OK but I find it expensive. Also finding it only in drug stores is not helpful. When I decide to go to the beach I need to reach my required products easily. However this time I need to search for open drug stores. It bothers me a little among with the price.
Bailee M.
London, ON
This sunscreen is so lightweight and non-greasy that it goes well both under makeup and when I want to wear no makeup. I always buy it at Walmart and even though it's slightly more expensive it's hands down my favourite facial sunscreen. No irritation and no greasy sunscreen feel with 45 SPF is a triple win in my books!
Flávia C.
Camacari, Bahia
It's very light and feels good on the skin, it's kinda expensive, I bought it because my face skin is oily and this si very effective and didn't made my oily skin worst so I definitively recommend, I really enjoy it, won't lie! The only thing that's con is the price.
alycia g.
Vancouver , BC
I started using this on a recommendation after I started using a retinol and was worried about the sun sensitivity. It's great for under makeup! Doesn't do that weird pilling thing that some sunscreen does and doesn't leave my foundation greasy after a couple hours.
savanna s.
montreal,Quebec
This sunscreen offers great protection for my fair and sensitive skin. Does not clog my pores/break me out , does not feel oily on my already oily skin (and this is the best part because i can wear it under my makeup without making everything move on my face ). It is a product i always repurchase.
Michelle G.
Maceió
I really trust this product! I have clear skin and very easy to spot if you do not use a very efficient product! This one especially protects my skin perfectly, spreads well, does not grease the skin and leaves me with a matte effect on the skin!
abby f.
ottawa, ON
This is the only sunscreen i’ll ever use on my face. i’ve been using it for almost 8 years and i’ll never switch! it goes on nicely and stays on in water, sweat etc. it also doesn’t have that strong gross sunscreen smell so that’s a major plus. it doesn’t go on greasy or make me break out.
Natalie M.
San Jose, CA
Not a fan of this at all. This is the only face fluid sunscreen that I've tried that balls up as soon as I rub it in, no matter what. I've even tried patting it gently and it still does it. Sunscreen should be easy to apply, anyways. Plus it's quite gresasy. I highly suggest L'Oreal or Ombrelle instead.
Camila C.
Minden
Por mais que seja produto pra pele oleosa, não segura a oleosidade e deixa a pele ainda mais oleosa e com mais acne que antes, não recomendo pra quem tem esse tipo de pele, esperava muito mais dessa marca que se diz especialista de pele oleosa
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.