BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #98 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Sara C.
Vale da Amoreira
This is a very good suncreen. I use it on my face, since I have a birthmark on my cheeck, which is simply just hyperpigmentation on my skin. I really love it because I feel like it does such a good job. My skins absorves it in a blink of an eye, it's super lightweight and smells sooooo good!
Ellie M.
I used this product a couple of times and it has an average performance. It does its work however it leaves a little bit of a white shade. Even so works nice as a sunscreen. If you have a very light skin tone, it probably works better for you. I am also not a big fan of its smell.
Angela U.
East Centreville, NB
You can't go wrong with La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Face Ultra light sunscreen!  I found it to be incredibly effective this summer.  My face didn't burn once and I used it religiously!  I purchased it at Shoppers Drug Mart.  I don't think there is any need for improvement!  It has a nice, light scent.  Goes on easily and is totally invisible once applied.
Kristie H.
Melbourne
Sunscreen is a step that I never skip every morning, I have been reaching for my La Roche- Posay sunscreen everyday for the past year now. Sunscreen is as important as any serum or toner you use, it helps protect and prevent sun damage and should be in everyones daily routine!
Bailee M.
London, ON
This sunscreen is so lightweight and non-greasy that it goes well both under makeup and when I want to wear no makeup. I always buy it at Walmart and even though it's slightly more expensive it's hands down my favourite facial sunscreen. No irritation and no greasy sunscreen feel with 45 SPF is a triple win in my books!
Hlya A.
Ankara
Product is OK but I find it expensive. Also finding it only in drug stores is not helpful. When I decide to go to the beach I need to reach my required products easily. However this time I need to search for open drug stores. It bothers me a little among with the price.
Flávia C.
Camacari, Bahia
It's very light and feels good on the skin, it's kinda expensive, I bought it because my face skin is oily and this si very effective and didn't made my oily skin worst so I definitively recommend, I really enjoy it, won't lie! The only thing that's con is the price.
savanna s.
montreal,Quebec
This sunscreen offers great protection for my fair and sensitive skin. Does not clog my pores/break me out , does not feel oily on my already oily skin (and this is the best part because i can wear it under my makeup without making everything move on my face ). It is a product i always repurchase.
Michelle G.
Maceió
I really trust this product! I have clear skin and very easy to spot if you do not use a very efficient product! This one especially protects my skin perfectly, spreads well, does not grease the skin and leaves me with a matte effect on the skin!
abby f.
ottawa, ON
This is the only sunscreen i’ll ever use on my face. i’ve been using it for almost 8 years and i’ll never switch! it goes on nicely and stays on in water, sweat etc. it also doesn’t have that strong gross sunscreen smell so that’s a major plus. it doesn’t go on greasy or make me break out.
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.