BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Face Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid
  • "My doctor and my pharmacist both recommended La Roche-Posay for my sunscreen. It goes on so smoothly, and it almost feels like I'm not wearing sunscreen at all. It's not as heavy or sticky feeling as most other sunscreens. It is awesome for sensitive skin. I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself. The "fluid" ones are the best of the line! They feel amazing! " in 33 reviews
Presque P.
Paris
I mix this lightweight tinted sunscreen in with my normal face lotion every morning and I am obsessed with it. The tint evens out my skin so I can wear even less foundation and it smells incredible.
Corinne L.
Lorraine, QC
I really like this one it’s smooth and light. When you were it it almost feel like you have nothing on your face!! It’s not greasy at all like mst of sun screen are. You can event wear it under your foundation if you want to.
Emily Y.
Markham, ON
Texture is light as the name suggests however the high amount of alcohol and the fact that this is a chemical sunscreen made me steer away from this. Not cheap either. Finished it up on my arms.
Anastaesza R.
Toronto
Good product. Light on skin and not harsh. Doesn't have an awful smell like other sunscreens. This is great for everyday use.
Although I have skin which doesn't tan easily. Still I wear sunscreen everyday
Laura U.
Toronto
Love this sunscreen. Absorbs very fast, and leaves almost a matte/powder like feel. 100% non greasy, and makeup applies over it well. Didn't cause any breakouts, or irritation. I'll keep buying it!
Georgiana Cristina M.
It's got a matte finish and no white cast, which is great in a sunscreen product, but still for my combination skin it's kinda heavy - it doesn't really absorbs into skin.
Marian A.
Toronto, ON
i've tried with this sunscreen and I think that it doesn't work with my face. although is really of texture light and tinted after application i feel my face is melting.
Julissa I.
San Juan, PR
Good, lightweight, great sub protection, but a little sticky and definitely leaves a white cast on my medium skin. Just avoid if you’re taking photographs w flash
Elizabeth T.
Doral, FL
this sunscreen is excellent, it does not feel on the skin, I feel that it does not oil the skin, being so light it seems that it will not wear anything, it is one of the best I have tried
Shannon C.
Melbourne
I love this sunscreen! I am currently working on fading pigmentation and scarring and this sunscreen does a great job at protecting from the sun even in the Australian summer. I take it everywhere with me, even overseas! It is lightweight and sinks in well to the skin. I don't tend to wear makeup over it, however, so I can't say much on its wearability in that regard. However, it's a great everyday sunscreen as it doesn't dry out the skin or end up too greasy even after reapplication.
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.