BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #98 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Laura U.
Toronto
Love this sunscreen. Absorbs very fast, and leaves almost a matte/powder like feel. 100% non greasy, and makeup applies over it well. Didn't cause any breakouts, or irritation. I'll keep buying it!
Georgiana Cristina M.
It's got a matte finish and no white cast, which is great in a sunscreen product, but still for my combination skin it's kinda heavy - it doesn't really absorbs into skin.
Marian A.
Scarborough , ON
i've tried with this sunscreen and I think that it doesn't work with my face. although is really of texture light and tinted after application i feel my face is melting.
Elizabeth T.
Doral, FL
this sunscreen is excellent, it does not feel on the skin, I feel that it does not oil the skin, being so light it seems that it will not wear anything, it is one of the best I have tried
Shannon C.
Melbourne
I love this sunscreen! I am currently working on fading pigmentation and scarring and this sunscreen does a great job at protecting from the sun even in the Australian summer. I take it everywhere with me, even overseas! It is lightweight and sinks in well to the skin. I don't tend to wear makeup over it, however, so I can't say much on its wearability in that regard. However, it's a great everyday sunscreen as it doesn't dry out the skin or end up too greasy even after reapplication.
fatima ezzahra b.
I use this as a tinted moisturizer/light coverage foundation and I am so pleased! The texture is extremely light, you barely feel it on your face. I hate the feeling of heavy creams/foundation so this is perfect. Gives me just the coverage I'm looking for!
Carola J.
It makes me shine in summer as I have fair, sensitive and combination skin but otherwise it is fantastic in winter. I prefer using sunscreen alone as i live in a contry with a great amount of sun. It absorbs perfectly, and doesn´t clog my pores and it is super lightweight. Also it is scent-free. A little bit pricey perhaps, but it´s worth it.
Ana J.
I have very sensitive, acne-prone skin. This sunscreen does not clog my pores or cause me to break out. It also offers protection from the sun and I have never gotten a sunburn while using it. It can leave your face greasy if you use too much, but there shouldn't be an issue if you use the right amount. I have worn this both alone and under make-up.
Christie B.
This is one of my fave sunscreens for the face ever!!!!! It is particularly great in summer because you don't want anything heavy in the humidity. Shake this really well to mix. Feels super liquidy and spreads nicely. It dries down with a bit of a powdery feel and no greasy feel at all. Highly recommend. I buy from Shoppers Drug Mart.
Leanne C.
Toronto
I liked this product a lot! I have found it difficult in the past to find a sunscreen that was not too heavy and did not leave a white chalky film on my face. The price is somewhat reasonable for the quality of the produc. I did find this a little bit oily for my skin so I might try another sunscreen from this brand.
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.