BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #86 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscre...1 Answers
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Face Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid
  • "My doctor and my pharmacist both recommended La Roche-Posay for my sunscreen. It goes on so smoothly, and it almost feels like I'm not wearing sunscreen at all. It's not as heavy or sticky feeling as most other sunscreens. It is awesome for sensitive skin. I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself. The "fluid" ones are the best of the line! They feel amazing! " in 33 reviews
Elizabeth S.
This was a good, everyday sunscreen. It wore well under makeup but also looked good on its own!
gabriela t.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Light sunscreen that gets the job done! It also smells yummy. I do think it is a little pricey.
Dana S.
Really love this! It's lightweight and gives me a great color. I wear it over my moisturizer
Hannah H.
Sea Cliff, NY
Used this religiously when I lived in Florida. Layers well under makeup and soaks in well.
Very light, protects well and doesn't leave a film on your face. Not cheap but worth it.
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
This is a very good product. Will recommend to friends and family and others to buy this.
Simone A.
It's a very good sunscreen protector, although sometimes it leaves the skin a bit oiled.
Sophia F.
Rockford
Good not great. Slightly greasy, especially under makeup. I would recommend neutrogena.
Emma B.
Boston, MA
I love this product because it’s so light compared to other thick, greasy sunscreens.
Ellen H.
Used this product on my holidays and LOVED it!! It wasn’t too thick or too oily and protected my skin from sun! I would recommend 100% and will definitely buy this product again ❤️❤️
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.