BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #98 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Iliana D.
London
Great sunscreen to use underneath makeup doesn't roll off the skin or feel too greasy and it protects very well. I've been buying this line for a while and use it in the city and on holiday can't recommend enough!
Samar H.
sao paulo
The best sunscreen ever, I always use it! I always buy this product on pharmacy, meet all my expectations i recomend it to all people i'm a repeat user and definetly will buy it again. You have to try it!
Riley S.
Timmins, AK
Really good sunscreen, a little expensive but works and is gentle on my face. I typically use this during the day since I don’t like my foundations to have SPF. I’d buy this again and I got it from Shoppers
𝒜𝓈𝒽𝓁𝑒𝓎 𝒥.
Vancouver
This is undeniably the only sunscreen I have ever used that doesn’t break me out, or turn my face into a greasy mess, or get into my eyes and sting the ever loving out of them. The price tag is a bit shocking but it’s worth it haha
Corinne L.
Lorraine, QC
I really like this one it’s smooth and light. When you were it it almost feel like you have nothing on your face!! It’s not greasy at all like mst of sun screen are. You can event wear it under your foundation if you want to.
Palak D.
Kitchener, ON
Hands down to this sunscreen lotion. Amazing quality and very light product. Cant leave without this spf. Its my routine to apply it daily to my skin.must try and definately reccommend. 🎉👍🏻
Emily Y.
Markham, ON
Texture is light as the name suggests however the high amount of alcohol and the fact that this is a chemical sunscreen made me steer away from this. Not cheap either. Finished it up on my arms.
Anastaesza R.
Toronto
Good product. Light on skin and not harsh. Doesn't have an awful smell like other sunscreens. This is great for everyday use.
Although I have skin which doesn't tan easily. Still I wear sunscreen everyday
Laura U.
Toronto
Love this sunscreen. Absorbs very fast, and leaves almost a matte/powder like feel. 100% non greasy, and makeup applies over it well. Didn't cause any breakouts, or irritation. I'll keep buying it!
Georgiana Cristina M.
It's got a matte finish and no white cast, which is great in a sunscreen product, but still for my combination skin it's kinda heavy - it doesn't really absorbs into skin.
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.