BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #98 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Obianuju M.
Mississauga, ON
Best sunscreen I have tried. As a woman of colour most sunscreens that claim to be invisible end up leaving a white or grayish cast. This does not. It soaks into the skin after a couple of minutes and is so light that you don't feel it. It's a bit pricey but worth it in my opinion.
alycia g.
Vancouver , BC
I started using this on a recommendation after I started using a retinol and was worried about the sun sensitivity. It's great for under makeup! Doesn't do that weird pilling thing that some sunscreen does and doesn't leave my foundation greasy after a couple hours.
Mahya T.
Toronto
I love this sunscreen , mainly because it is not thick and very watery. It leaves my skin fresh and not white or tacky! and makeup goes on very smooth.
Not greasy at all. good packaging and easy to use. I would buy this again, over and over .... again!
Mariane B.
Montreal
I bought this sunscreen at the drugstore during my vacations. It is a little pricy, but I really like the texture. The skin absorbs the product so it is not greasy at all. It is very liquid so it is easy to apply. When it says ''light'', it is very light.
Alexandra P.
Montreal
Meilleure crème solaire pour le visage que j’ai essayé, sa conception liquide la rend facile d’application et forme une bonne protection contre les rayons solaires. Je l’utilise depuis maintenant 2 ans et je n’ai pas l’intention de changer de produit.
Meagan S.
McDougall, ON
I really liked how this had a slight tint to it for the summer so you didn’t need to use a foundation on top of it. It was super light weight. I have very oily skin and was worried this was going to make my skin break out but actually helped with oil control.
Nermine M.
alexandria
It was not as I expected its great don't get me wrong but it's king of greasy . I thought it would be better than this I used it on the beach and it was very very greasy . I may but again give it another shot as most people highly recommend it .
Amanda L.
Waterloo, ON
Love this sunscreen. Does not feel super tacky and allows me to apply makeup evenly without dragging across my skin. Also love the liquid consistency so it feels like it’s a thin layer. The pocket size also comes in super handy on vacation.
Ayesha H.
Kitchener, ON
Its very liquidy and fluidy. I use it almost everyday! Using retinol i needed something that would protect my skin from sun rashes and it sure does. However, I dont like the white cast that it leaves on my skin. I would rate it as 7/10
Larissa R.
Kitchener
This is a great sunscreen, the texture is light and helps to prevent the skin to get shiny or oily. It’s easy to apply and a small quantity is enough for coverage. From all sunscreens I’ve used, this is my favourite one so far.
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.