BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #98 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Angela M.
Sacramento, CA
Muy buen producto lo recomiendo muchísimo para que los prueven les encantaría probar productos .....
Nicole G.
I love it. Doesnt make my skin to feel sticky like others that i have tried. I use it every 4 hours
Corina V.
Renton, WA
Good product. It’s lightweight and smells like spf. A little pricey though. Can find it at target.
Nancy E.
Spring, TX
super dermatológicamente recomendado. Me siento segura de exponerme al sol si me lo he aplicado.
Taylor B.
Naperville, IL
Love how light and non greasy this is! Does a great job and stays on in the pool and with sweat.
Maria L.
Morgan Hill, CA
This product doesn't leave my face with that awful oily feeling. It works great under my makeup.
Kristy V.
It wears great under makeup and doesn't make you look oily. Lasts all day. It smells nice too.
Liz S.
This was a good, everyday sunscreen. It wore well under makeup but also looked good on its own!
Dana S.
Really love this! It's lightweight and gives me a great color. I wear it over my moisturizer
Hannah H.
Sea Cliff, NY
Used this religiously when I lived in Florida. Layers well under makeup and soaks in well.
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.