BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #98 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Victoria C.
['Portland', ''], OR
Great lightweight sunscreen!! Doesn't leave a weird film and keeps my skin moisturizer and protected!! Love it!
Paola A.
This product is so awesome. I bought it at Ulta. This is my 3rd bottle! I love it.Just what I was looking for!
Destiney L.
Fridley, MN
This sunscreen is very lightweight. It doesn't make the skin feel greasy or smell like the typical sunscreen.
Nicki L.
The face lotion with UV 45 in its great. I had tried it at my mothers and loved it! Would totally use again
Mary T.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I bought this product at cvs when they were on sale , just to try it and I really like it , but expensive!!
Delanya G.
very smooth not heavy or sticky which goes well under makeup. applies evenly and provides great protection
Shawn G.
Fontana , CA
Finally found a sunscreen that doesn't break me out! Works well under makeup and doesn't bother my eyes.
Michelle N.
League City, TX
One of the best sunscreens. A light liquid texture that's not greasy and doesn't turn your skin white.
Ilibia C.
It’s great to oily skin, isn’t feel greasy, my skin doesn’t break out and stay matte for a long time
claudia s.
Hopkins, MN
Can't ho outside without my sunscreen on. I highly recommend this one. Great texture and high quality
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.