BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #98 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elaina V.
New Sharon, IA
This was super smooth when applying and didn't leave a residue (either visible on my skin or visible in photos). I can apply it over my moisturizer and it still absorbed quickly!
Cat D.
Dix Hills, NY
The Laroche today double repair moisturizer had real promise at first, it absorbed quickly and I wear a sunscreen every day to protect my skin. It lost me when it dried and its fake sunblock scent turned into a burnt smell that did not please me.
Lindsay C.
Hillsborough , NC
I love this sunscreen. It dries quickly and doesn’t leave your face feeling oily. It’s good to put under makeup or for a day on the beach. Your skin is left protected and matte.
Maryana P.
East Hanover, NJ
This sun cream feels very light. It glides on smoothly and absorbs fast, so you can apply make up over the top within a minute or so. The tint means that on casual days, you don't need to apply base because it evens out your skin tone beautifully and gives a lovely healthy glow. And at a god price too!
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
Great sunscreen. Easy to find at Walgreens. It’s a great option if you aren’t wanting to spend the money on a more expensive one. I generally like everything I’ve tried from this brand.
John P.
Rye, NY
I have very sensitive skin (especially my face). I’ve had issues with my face breaking out when using sunscreens. I tried this sunscreen once and it’s been my go to since. I haven’t had any breakouts with it. It’s smooth, easy to apply, and great for those with sensitive skin.
Jillian Marie S.
NY,NY
Product is extremely light and fluid, goes on effortlessly. Unfortunately, leaves a white residue of skin which can build up. Product needs to be massaged onto skin quickly. Does not leave normal sunscreen smell and is not oily at all. Will continue to use product.
Helen N.
Received this from my dermatologist back in 7th grade. It’s light on the skin and thin. It’s really not heavy or thick like your usual sunscreen and easy to apple. The bottle is slender and has a sort of mixing ball in it and you have to shake it well before use.
Marilena G.
La roche-posay is a classic for european people. I have been using their sunscreens for more than 10 years and i love them! This particular one is amazing because is not greasy at all. It absorbes quickly, doesn’t clog the pores and doesn’t leave a white film. AMAZING!
Eva K.
I adore this sunscreen and use it year around over moisturizer. It is super lightweight and goes on with a satin-y, matte finish. It never makes you look greasy and is perfect for wearing under makeup. Plus, it never causes breakouts. A total winner in my book.
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.