BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #82 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscre...1 Answers
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Face Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid
  • "My doctor and my pharmacist both recommended La Roche-Posay for my sunscreen. It goes on so smoothly, and it almost feels like I'm not wearing sunscreen at all. It's not as heavy or sticky feeling as most other sunscreens. It is awesome for sensitive skin. I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself. The "fluid" ones are the best of the line! They feel amazing! " in 33 reviews
Richie G.
Franklin
This is a great sunscreen for anyone. It’s so light it isn’t heavy like Oyher brands. This is my first time using this brand and I will definitely be purchasing more in the future
LINA V.
Love this SPF. it blends in super easy, is not greasy at all and it never makes me break out. I wear it under my makeup with no problem. Absolutely recommend this brand.
John P.
Rye, NY
I have very sensitive skin (especially my face). I’ve had issues with my face breaking out when using sunscreens. I tried this sunscreen once and it’s been my go to since. I haven’t had any breakouts with it. It’s smooth, easy to apply, and great for those with sensitive skin.
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
Great sunscreen. Easy to find at Walgreens. It’s a great option if you aren’t wanting to spend the money on a more expensive one. I generally like everything I’ve tried from this brand.
Jillian Marie S.
NY,NY
Product is extremely light and fluid, goes on effortlessly. Unfortunately, leaves a white residue of skin which can build up. Product needs to be massaged onto skin quickly. Does not leave normal sunscreen smell and is not oily at all. Will continue to use product.
Eva K.
I adore this sunscreen and use it year around over moisturizer. It is super lightweight and goes on with a satin-y, matte finish. It never makes you look greasy and is perfect for wearing under makeup. Plus, it never causes breakouts. A total winner in my book.
Rachel S.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
I don’t go outside without spf on my face. This product is perfect. No worries about it clogging your pores and it smells good. Absorbs quickly and leaves my skin super smooth and soft. I highly recommend it to protect yourself from those harmful rays!
Amanda M.
San Francisco, CA
I used this sunscreen all summer while traveling in Thailand and it kept me from getting burnt for months! It was a bit watery and had a slightly exfoliating consistency but it blended in well and wasn’t overly sticky to the touch. Overall, a great product.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
In my opinion, the best liquid sunscreen on the market! The light formula allows me to either mix the fluid with my regular day moisturizer or with additional oils I need for my dry skin. It offers superb protection from the sun and lays smoothly under makeup!
Shruti P.
Oakdale, NY
My favorite sunscreen for the face and only one I use. After going to through many products I tried this at the recommnedation of my dermatologist. For me, it is the only suncreen that doesn't cause my face to break out and does a great job protecting my skin. I highly recommend this product!
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.