BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #98 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Andrea M.
Works great for all skins. Love this brand. They are so awesome.

Fuck this app making me write more than I want to say !
Caitlin F.
Its nice. La Roche tends to have a thicker feel to it so that's why I really wouldn't recommend to acne prone oily skin.
Veronica M.
Nashville, TN
Leaves skin feeling moisturized and does not break me out or leave my skin oily unlike various other brands I’ve tried.
Lauren J.
Charleston, SC
Love La Roche-Posay products. The quality is great. the lotion doesn't leave your face white or feel heavy o the skin.
Anakaren D.
Mission, TX
It is a good sunscreen but it leaves my face feeling a little oily. It also has a strong sunscreen smell. Very liquidy.
Tu F.
Washington
High recommend sunscreen for summer time when you need that extra spf. Does leave white mark if not blended carefully
Maud S.
Denver, CO
A very light weight, non-greasy sunscreen for the face. I buy it online at Drugstore.com and last for about 6 weeks.
Arika S.
Lakeport, CA
I love this sunscreen! It's super sheer and lightweight. My skin feels and looks amazing after using it consistently.
Tábata B.
Woodbridge, VA
I use this day by day and it's really light and easy to apply. The texture makes it possible to apply before make up
Lauren c.
Bradenton, FL
If I am not wearing any make up and I'm going out I will just put this on my face to keep it protected. Very light
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.