BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #98 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Eleshia D.
Port St Lucie, FL
This product is amazing! Keeps my skin looking fresh and clean while protecting!! Not a bad price for the size of the product!
Abril V.
Great coverage, dries quick, no greasy feeling. The texture is a bit too thick for my taste and for being a “fluid” sunscreen.
Sabrina B.
Syracuse
I always get this sunscreen for me, I really love. For me they are the best. I don't change my sunscreen, because I really love
Grace P.
Astoria, NY
One of the best sun screens I've ever used. Goes on well. Non greasy and works longer than most. I felt completely protected
Tina K.
Taylor, MI
i use this everyday! its a great sunscreen to wear under makeup and the super lightweight formula doesn’t clog up your pores.
Stella B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a good sunscreen. It is very light on your skin and has great absorption. Still have some sunscreen aspects though.
Bettyrose W.
Alpharetta
I purchased this sunscreen at Ulta. It provides great sun protection and can be worn under makeup. I would recommend.
Erin A.
Nice product here.  It works well, but tends to get thick and difficult to rub in.  The color was a little light for my skin.
Caitlin F.
Its nice. La Roche tends to have a thicker feel to it so that's why I really wouldn't recommend to acne prone oily skin.
Jessica F.
Livingston, NJ
It's by far the best product I've ever used. Very light and oil free. My skin is protected and beautiful at the same time
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.