BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #98 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Caroline S.
This is a great product that i use all the time. I would definitely recommend it for anyone! I love all of this company's products. doc recommended!
Ruth B.
Orlando, FL
Excellente para todo tipo de personas puedes usarla debajo del maquillaje sin ningún problema no es grasosa, y lo pueden usar los caballeros también.
Jason S.
San Francisco, CA
I love this sunscreen. Great for under makeup as it's a physical sunscreen so no flashback in photos. It's super light and doesn't clog my pores.
Helen C.
This is an excellent facial sunscreen! It protects against both UVA and UVB rays. It is light, not greasy, and absorbs quickly. Highly recommend.
Michelle E.
Venice, FL
Highly recommend! This sunscreen is like milk and rubs in easily. I wear this daily under my makeup and absolutely love how lightweight it feels!
Mrs S.
This product works so well. I have used it for years, my dermatologist recommended it. Never wears off and completely keeps the sun off my face.
Marley Rose K.
Dublin, CA
I would like to thank not only Jesus but God for this sunscreen. Only suncreen that leaves me not oily!! Exceeded every expectation I ever had.
Alex A.
Kennewick, WA
Best facial sunscreen hands down. My family has used this for years and have always raved about the light feel and effective sun protection.
Maria G.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolute favor sunscreen. Either our without make up. Doesn't leave a white cast and if it does it absorbs super fast. Not sticky or greasy.
Arianne Y.
I know this is a good product but I don’t really like it. It made my skin really greasy and it was expensive too. Definitely won’t buy again.
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.