BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #98 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Bri J.
One of the better sunscreens I've purchased. I love how this sunscreen has a high enough SPF, but it is no where near thick or sticky. I used it on my face for this reason. I purchased it at Target and am planning to repurchase. Definitely recommend.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Love the La Roche Posay Anthelios Face Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid. It protects your face from free radicals from harmful UV rays, and it's also water resistant!!
karla f.
Miami, Fl
I CANT GO OUT OF MY HOUSE WITHOUT USE THIS SUNSCREEN, IT HELPS ME OUT TO MAINTEIN MY SKIN MOISTUREIZED AND PROTECTED, I GENTLENLY USE A LITTLE BIT AND THIS PRODUCT GIVES ME 24 HOURS OF FULL SUN PROTECTION, I LOVE THIS
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
it works perfectly!! My dermatologist recommended this sunscreen for daily use and for use when tanning. I have very acne-prone skin, so I was very nervous to use this product. Use another product that is this brand is called lotion to clarify that it is a miracle worker, so I was not discouraged.
Barbara M.
Staten Island, NY
Love how light this sunscreen is. I hate end kind of heavy sunscreen on my face. Doesn't run I to the eyes and absorbs like a moisturizer.it is pricey but it is very effective.
Karen H.
San Leandro CA
Ami me va muy bien pues es ligero como para llevarlo en la playa y no ponerme maquillaje pues tiene un poco de color no es grasoso y me deja mi piel sin plastas
amreena s.
I live in a very hot climate region these product is very good after using these my skin is not tanning...these product is aamazing nd feels light on my skin
Ambar A.
Este protector solar es maravilloso para pieles de grasas a mixtas, pues por su consistencia hace que se sienta totalmente cómodo y ligero. ¡Recomendado!
Cody W.
Love this product, Great texture and seaway to apply nice delicate to no smell and it’s not a strong product never broke me out and it lasted a long time
natasha s.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Best sunscreen for my oily face. No breakouts and the one with toner is awesome to not look pale. I reccomn forbthe face the one that says face only
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.