BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #86 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscre...1 Answers
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Face Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid
  • "My doctor and my pharmacist both recommended La Roche-Posay for my sunscreen. It goes on so smoothly, and it almost feels like I'm not wearing sunscreen at all. It's not as heavy or sticky feeling as most other sunscreens. It is awesome for sensitive skin. I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself. The "fluid" ones are the best of the line! They feel amazing! " in 33 reviews
Linda F.
La Roche Posay is the only sunscreen I use. It has fantastic ingredients and is truly one of the best sunscreens in the world. It may not be as cheap as drugstore brands but it is totally worth the money. It is ultra lightweight, doesn't leave a greasy feeling and long-lasting.
Nini N.
I read great reviews about this sunscreen so I ran out and purchased it at ultra. Unfortunately, this product didn't work on my oily skin. It practically made my makeup slide all of the place and left white residue on the creases of my neck (yuck). This would probably work for someone with normal to dry skin.
Barbara  P.
Great product !! Another one of my favorites after my dermatologist gave me a sample. Great on my skin La Roache-Posay Anthelios Face Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid!!! Soothe and Awesome!!!!!
Heather W.
This sunscreen was recommended my dermatologist after an office treatment. I use it every day even in winter, it has a great texture that's not at all sticky and goes on well under moisturizer or make up. I always carry some in my purse so I can reapply.
Magdelyn R.
I think is a really good sunscreen, which is really light and fluid and not oily at all which I really like as it is hard to find a good sunscreen that is light, oil-free and non-gritty.
Devon W.
Kelly N.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This is a fantastic facial sunscreen that soaks right into the skin and doesn't leave my greasy. I'm able to apply makeup over it without it slipping off throughout the day. I also have acne prone skin and haven't had a negative reaction to this. Definitely recommend.
Mary A.
Good sunscreen , does the job, does not clog pores. Works good under makeup, doesn't leave my face greasy. The only thing - it is hard to find this sunscreen offline.
Brittany W.
I love the Anthelios fluid sunscreens. They are so light on the skin and never break me out. I generally use the tinted mineral version, but they are all wonderful!
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Love the La Roche Posay Anthelios Face Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid. It protects your face from free radicals from harmful UV rays, and it's also water resistant!!
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.