La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Face Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Monique W.
Lake Worth, FL
Being a woman of color it is hard to find a sunscreen that doesn't leave a white residue. This is the only facial sunscreen that I use. it not oily and doesn't leave a residue. it super light and feel as though nothing is on my face.
Paiz T.
Clifton Park, NY
This product is must have for those who have very sensitive skin. It doesn't cause any breakout or harm to your face. It has solid white color but blend well into your skin. It doesn't leave any white cakey feeling on your face at all. Also the SPF 45 is suitable for everyone in USA. as of Dermatologist recommended. That's strong enough to protect our faces everyday.
Henry C.
La Mesa, CA
Very nice product for the face and for sensitive skin like mine. I've used it many times and have gone through lots of bottles. It doesn't sting or leave my face looking greasy after I put it on. It's good for the beach and for everyday use. I would recommend.
Maegan M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this sunscreen! It doesn't feel greasy on the skin like so many other brands of sunscreen- in fact I can hardly feel it. It also sits well under makeup. I have been using it for a while now. It is a little pricey, but my dermatologist recommended it and I feel like its worth it to take care of my skin!
Cynthia E.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this sunscreen for years! Love how this sits under my makeup and doesn't look oily or thick. Probably one of my favorite consistencies because it's thin and easy to blend. I also love the high SPF count because a lot of my foundations do not have SPF.
Madison S.
Ponder , TX
This is a great sheer sunscreen. My mom used this on her face when I was a kid so it was one of my first grown up skincare purchases as I got older. It isn't harsh on your skin and it does what it is supposed to do.
Laura R.
LOVE this sunscreen, I had previously been using the neutropenia dry touch but I found that it was too heavy and that it was clogging my pores. This doesn't it is super light so I can still wear a serum or moisturizer underneath and it doesn't congest my skin or feel heavy. I have yet to find anything that compares to this. I highly highly recommend!
Andrea S.
Cresskill, NJ
This is a summer must-have for me. The tinted version is an excellent foundation replacement and protects better than anything else I've tried without getting greasy. I just wish more of the Anthelios line was readily available here in the USA.
Valery M.
Orlando, FL
Excellent for use sunscreen every day, is very light, you will not feel it because, besides it is absorbed very quickly and left with matte effect. Very good for people who have oily skin. Not stain the face
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
Lightweight and non greasy. I was able to easily apply it and it came on clear. I received a free sample and don't know if I would ever pay that amount for sunscreen. Even the sample came packaged nicely.
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.