La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Face Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Kathy Z.
San Jose, CA
I really enjoyed this sunscreen. I liked that it was really thin so I didn't feel like it clogged my pores. I did have to use another moisturizer under this so it did add another step to my skincare routine, but I didn't mind it. La Roche is pricier than other drugstore brands, but still reasonable compared to the full range or sunscreens out there. I like that I can find this at Target as well!
Joanne S.
Love this stuff! I use this right after my regular moisturizer and it doesn't leave a white residue. It dries within a few seconds. And my face doesn't feel super greasy after it dries. It's also very light so it doesn't leave a heavy feel where your pores feel like they're suffocating.
Olivia F.
Love this!! Lightweight enough to layer under makeup, and you know that you're getting good sun protection! A bit pricey, but 100% worth it. I was expecting it to be goopy and make my makeup look chalky, and I was pleasantly surprised when I had the exact opposite experience! Would definitely recommend.
Sophia M.
This has been my favorite of all times!! I love the way it is, is really light and soft. I have combination skin, but it's more dry than oily, and I hadn't had problem, to me it's no greasy. You can take it with you and reapply it between 3-4hours. I really recommend it!!
Kat O.
Smithtown, NY
This product is light and has such good protection, I don't mind wearing this every day. I returned back from Hawaii a few months ago, my face and neck did not burn. My back on the other hand, is another story. I am extremely fair so good sunscreen is a must for me.
Valeria p.
Cooper City, FL
I love this sunscreen, for me is the best because it leaves no oily face and protects you from the UVB + UVA, its sensitive skin is highly resistant to water and is better than no odor., I have been using for 3 years and not change it for any, and It dries fast in the skin
Becca M.
New Windsor, NY
My go to sunscreen all year round. I have sensitive, rosacean skin that is also extremely fair (cheap Irish skin) and I would probably go as far to say I could get burn from the moon. That's how easily I burn. This stuff keeps me protected and I don't have to worry about it wreaking any havoc on my sensitive skin either! Just a little on the expensive side.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Love la Roche posay and their sunscreen line. Love. It's price point and that you can buy at most drugstores. Great SPF coverage and works with sensitive skin. It does have a slight white cast but i still use it, especially when outdoors for awhile
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA
This is very light on the skin and doesn't break me out like other sunsceens. Very gentle on the skin which is good for my sensitive skin. Bought this online for a good price. Good valie with a coupon for the website. Every thing can improve.
Christine O.
New York
I was in Spain when I first discovered this product. Definitely great and really effective on my skin. But the weird part is I feel like it’s different formula the one made in the US. Since I always travel to Europe I buy lots of this so I have stock in The BiG Apple
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.