BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #98 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elisha G.
Keller, TX
I purchased this product for the first time. It is great sunscreen. It is a little difficult to get all rubbed into my skin. I like sunscreen that is a little easier to put on. All in all, I am pleased with this product.
Lisa B.
Amanda
I love using this sunscreen on my face! It does not feel oily or break me out. It dries perfectly and my face feels so soft after using it. It's also good to use under makeup.
Katie S.
Cohoes, NY
Great for face and décolletage; won't leave you greasy. Unscented and reliable to protect you against the sun. I'm on my first bottle as a dupe for Kiehl's Super Fluid. Yes I would recommend to others even though it is priced high.
Christina F.
This is my FAVORITE go to sunscreen! its light and does not make my face oily. I have a liver spot on my face that appeared during my 2nd pregnancy. It has gotten larger over the years from the sun. Of course it does not help that I live in Miami and most sunscreens that I've used have caused me to have horrible breakouts!. I was recommended this product by my dermatologist and was hesitant because of the price. At that time it was only sold in a dermatologist office or online and the "FLUID" one did not exist. I started using La Roche-Posay 8 years ago and now upgraded to the Fluid and I'm so thankful I did
Dannie N.
Super lightweight sunscreen. Great for sensitive skin as well. Doesn't clog pores or make me break out. A little pricier but a little goes a long way so it lasts for the entire summer.
karmen d.
Washington, DC
I get nervous when using sunscreen on my face because I am so acne-prone and sunscreen can often be oily and heavy. I got a sample of this and ended up buying the full size because it really worked with my skin! It goes on super smooth - almost like a primer - without leaving that white residue. I can layer powder or foundation over it and still get the sun protection.
Ursula B.
Lo usé aproximadamente 3 meses ya que se usa muy poco para el rostro diariamente, es ligera y se extiende rápido, lo que no me gustó es que sentía como que no se absorviera y hacia que me salieran brillos super rápido en la zona T ya que soy de piel mixta. Lo recomiendo para pieles secas o maduras y por ahora no lo volvería a comprar.
Aya
Casablanca
A staple for each summer! It has a very cooling sensation which I love and a light scent to it,though it's not overwhelming. It protects from the sun pretty nicely and feels quite nourishing
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
This is my favorite brand of sunscreen. It's thin consistency makes it easy to spread on my face. It's not oily and does not irritate my skin. The shape of the container is unique as well. I usually purchase this product online from La Roche Posay. It is a moderately priced sunscreen. It stays on my face through sweat and pool water.
Jennifer S.
Hawthorne, CA
This is my go to facial sunscreen. It is super light on the skin with a soft matte finish. Never leaves a white cast on my skin and absorbs super quickly. I have very oil breakout prone skin and this has never aggravated it. In fact I think it helps to control some of the oil on my face. This is one of the few products I purchase over and over again.
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.