La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Face Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid uploaded by Terra M.La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Face Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid uploaded by Penelope H.La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Face Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #39 in Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Jing Y.
Jing Y.
Sunnyvale, CA
Whenever I go to a pharmacy in France, La Roche-Posay is definitely a brand that I need to check out. From a spay bottle to a fluid, I decided to stay with the fluid form sunscreen.

What do I look for in a solid sunscreen? Light texture, quickness of absorbing , possibility to layer, no white casting, shine control, and then of course, a sunscreen that works properly!

This sunscreen has it all covered. Plus, it is not drying, and even somewhat hydrating.

But I can't convince me into buying this particular product with just these pros. What made me stay loyal is knowing the brand and its pharmaceutical background. A safe good product is always better than a fancy product without a history of proven results.
Ariane M.
Ariane M.
Maryville, TN
My dermatologist recommended this sunscreen to use daily and to use when tanning. I have very acne prone skin, so i was very nervous to use this product. I use another product that is this brand called clarifying lotion that is a miracle worker so I wasn't discouraged.

I used for a couple of days at the beach and noticed my cystic acne start to flare up so I stopped using it. This lotion was very thin and watery, but it still managed to clog my pores.

This did work wonders for my mom though, I passed it on to her and she uses it daily. My skin just doesn't work with this product.
karmen d.
karmen d.
washington, DC
I get nervous when using sunscreen on my face because I am so acne-prone and sunscreen can often be oily and heavy. I got a sample of this and ended up buying the full size because it really worked with my skin! It goes on super smooth - almost like a primer - without leaving that white residue. I can layer powder or foundation over it and still get the sun protection.
Becca M.
Becca M.
New Windsor, NY
My go to sunscreen all year round. I have sensitive, rosacean skin that is also extremely fair (cheap Irish skin) and I would probably go as far to say I could get burn from the moon. That's how easily I burn. This stuff keeps me protected and I don't have to worry about it wreaking any havoc on my sensitive skin either! Just a little on the expensive side.
Laura R.
Laura R.
LOVE this sunscreen, I had previously been using the neutropenia dry touch but I found that it was too heavy and that it was clogging my pores. This doesn't it is super light so I can still wear a serum or moisturizer underneath and it doesn't congest my skin or feel heavy. I have yet to find anything that compares to this. I highly highly recommend!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Hawthorne, CA
This is my go to facial sunscreen. It is super light on the skin with a soft matte finish. Never leaves a white cast on my skin and absorbs super quickly. I have very oil breakout prone skin and this has never aggravated it. In fact I think it helps to control some of the oil on my face. This is one of the few products I purchase over and over again.
Ursula B.
Ursula B.
Lo usé aproximadamente 3 meses ya que se usa muy poco para el rostro diariamente, es ligera y se extiende rápido, lo que no me gustó es que sentía como que no se absorviera y hacia que me salieran brillos super rápido en la zona T ya que soy de piel mixta. Lo recomiendo para pieles secas o maduras y por ahora no lo volvería a comprar.
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
This is my favorite brand of sunscreen. It's thin consistency makes it easy to spread on my face. It's not oily and does not irritate my skin. The shape of the container is unique as well. I usually purchase this product online from La Roche Posay. It is a moderately priced sunscreen. It stays on my face through sweat and pool water.
Nini N.
Nini N.
I read great reviews about this sunscreen so I ran out and purchased it at ultra. Unfortunately, this product didn't work on my oily skin. It practically made my makeup slide all of the place and left white residue on the creases of my neck (yuck). This would probably work for someone with normal to dry skin.
Maegan M.
Maegan M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this sunscreen! It doesn't feel greasy on the skin like so many other brands of sunscreen- in fact I can hardly feel it. It also sits well under makeup. I have been using it for a while now. It is a little pricey, but my dermatologist recommended it and I feel like its worth it to take care of my skin!
Mary A.
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is this sunscreen oily?
Edward F.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.