BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #38 in Face Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Elizabeth A.
Bear, DE
I had high hopes for this product because sunscreens are usually very heavy and too greasy for my combination normal-to-oily facial skin. Unfortunately, it didn't work well for me. I love the fluid texture, ease of use and miniscule (read portable) packaging. I really dislike the high alcohol content and slick silicone feel. Basically, it leaves me feeling both dehydrated and greasy at the same time. Even if I could justify using this product by letting it sink in for longer, and pair it with a silicone based makeup, I found the high level of broad-spectrum chemical sunscreen to be extremely irritating. It may be worth a try for some, with these cautions in mind.
Razia H.
S Ozone Park, NY
I have used this for years and never looked back. I rotate between this and my Dr Jart+ sunscreen. Those two are my holy grails. The price is affordable for any woman on a budget it’s not sticky, or make you feel as though you have Crisco oil on your face. The consistency is light and airy but the benefit is worth it:
Suela S.
University Ht, OH
I love this face sunscreen as it is very lightweight and does not break me out and clog my pores! It provides a great high coverage against UVA/UVB light and does not interfere with the wear of makeup if you wanted to layer it underneath makeup for that day.
Belen T.
Melbourne
I love this brand so much! If it wasn’t so expensive, it would be the only one I buy forever. It’s hard to find sunscreen that’s not gonna look greasy under your make up but this one definitely does the job. I just wish it wasn’t so expensive!
Raquel G.
I am very pale and burn at the slightest sun exposure. I happen to live in one of the sunniest places on earth. I also have very sensitive acne prone skin! So basically I need great sun protection that won’t clog pores or make any blemishes worse, this product is it! I use this on my face and hands and it’s awesome!!
Alina P.
Gresham, OR
I took this bottle over on my Belgian vacation and it did wonders for the harsh sun we were under. It doesn't have a greasy feeling like most sunscreens do and it left almost a matte finish which was perfect for under make up.
Shazelle H.
Las Vegas, NV
This sunscreen is my holy grail! I have worked poolside in the Las Vegas sun and this has kept my skin safe and protected. This product never made me feel greasy. The only slight draw back is the smell but that goes away after a few minutes. A little goes a long way with this product. I used this product daily and one bottle lasted me almost the entire pool season (march-oct). I will be purchasing this product again!
Erin W.
I like this sunscreen because it’s matte and good in oily skin. After applying it, my skin absorbs it and I’m not left with a greasy face. The packaging is ok. It sometimes comes out way too quickly and gets all over. You also have to shake it a few times to mix it up but other than that, I don’t have any complaints. It could be a bit expensive compared to other sunscreens but I like it for my oily skin.
Elianna P.
This product does its job, I do not enjoy the typical sunscreen smell to it which is why I discontinued, it is very watery in consistency yet felt very greasy and heavy on the skin. For the price, I would not purchase again.
Thais A.
aurora
It fits great with makeup and great for a beach day or boat ride, when you always get sweat or have splash of water all of you. The best thing that I like about it, that it’s not oily which is perfect for my kind of skin.
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.