BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Face Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid
  • "My doctor and my pharmacist both recommended La Roche-Posay for my sunscreen. It goes on so smoothly, and it almost feels like I'm not wearing sunscreen at all. It's not as heavy or sticky feeling as most other sunscreens. It is awesome for sensitive skin. I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself. The "fluid" ones are the best of the line! They feel amazing! " in 33 reviews
Elizabeth A.
Bear, DE
I had high hopes for this product because sunscreens are usually very heavy and too greasy for my combination normal-to-oily facial skin. Unfortunately, it didn't work well for me. I love the fluid texture, ease of use and miniscule (read portable) packaging. I really dislike the high alcohol content and slick silicone feel. Basically, it leaves me feeling both dehydrated and greasy at the same time. Even if I could justify using this product by letting it sink in for longer, and pair it with a silicone based makeup, I found the high level of broad-spectrum chemical sunscreen to be extremely irritating. It may be worth a try for some, with these cautions in mind.
Razia H.
Queens, NY
I have used this for years and never looked back. I rotate between this and my Dr Jart+ sunscreen. Those two are my holy grails. The price is affordable for any woman on a budget it’s not sticky, or make you feel as though you have Crisco oil on your face. The consistency is light and airy but the benefit is worth it:
Belen T.
Melbourne
I love this brand so much! If it wasn’t so expensive, it would be the only one I buy forever. It’s hard to find sunscreen that’s not gonna look greasy under your make up but this one definitely does the job. I just wish it wasn’t so expensive!
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
N E S T O R M.
Dallas, TX
Definitely in my top 3s ! It’s not badly priced but I go through sunscreen DAILY, so I need something with more. I have bought three bottles, but have moved on to another brand. Not a bad product though, works well for my mom
Shazelle H.
Las Vegas, NV
This sunscreen is my holy grail! I have worked poolside in the Las Vegas sun and this has kept my skin safe and protected. This product never made me feel greasy. The only slight draw back is the smell but that goes away after a few minutes. A little goes a long way with this product. I used this product daily and one bottle lasted me almost the entire pool season (march-oct). I will be purchasing this product again!
Erin W.
I like this sunscreen because it’s matte and good in oily skin. After applying it, my skin absorbs it and I’m not left with a greasy face. The packaging is ok. It sometimes comes out way too quickly and gets all over. You also have to shake it a few times to mix it up but other than that, I don’t have any complaints. It could be a bit expensive compared to other sunscreens but I like it for my oily skin.
Richie G.
Franklin
This is a great sunscreen for anyone. It’s so light it isn’t heavy like Oyher brands. This is my first time using this brand and I will definitely be purchasing more in the future
LINA V.
Love this SPF. it blends in super easy, is not greasy at all and it never makes me break out. I wear it under my makeup with no problem. Absolutely recommend this brand.
John P.
Rye, NY
I have very sensitive skin (especially my face). I’ve had issues with my face breaking out when using sunscreens. I tried this sunscreen once and it’s been my go to since. I haven’t had any breakouts with it. It’s smooth, easy to apply, and great for those with sensitive skin.
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.