BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Advanced Broad Spectrum sunscreen protection in a revolutionary ultra-light texture.

• With Cell-Ox Shield™ antioxidant technology
  • Fast absorbing, weightless texture, matte finish
  • For face
  • Water resistant (40 minutes)

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen) • Homosalate 10% (sunscreen) • Octisalate 5% (sunscreen) • Octocrylene 5% (sunscreen) • Oxybenzone 6% (sunscreen).

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Water • Cyclopentasiloxane • Alcohol Denat. • Silica • Dicaprylyl Ether • Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer • Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate • Dimethicone • Cyclohexasiloxane • Polymethylsilsesquioxane • Nylon-12 • Dicaprylyl Carbonate • Phenoxyethanol • Lauryl Peg/Ppg-18/18 Methicone • Sodium Chloride • Caprylyl Glycol • Methylparaben • Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate • Disteardimonium Hectorite • Disodium Edta • Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate • Cassia Alata Leaf Extract • Maltodextrin • Dodecene • Poloxamer 407

Usage:

• Recommended for sunscreen protection.
  • Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
  • Shake well before use.
  • Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
  • Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscre...1 Answers
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Face
  • "My doctor and my pharmacist both recommended La Roche-Posay for my sunscreen. It goes on so smoothly, and it almost feels like I'm not wearing sunscreen at all. It's not as heavy or sticky feeling as most other sunscreens. It is awesome for sensitive skin. I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself. The "fluid" ones are the best of the line! They feel amazing! " in 33 reviews
Razia H.
Queens, NY
I have used this for years and never looked back. I rotate between this and my Dr Jart+ sunscreen. Those two are my holy grails. The price is affordable for any woman on a budget it’s not sticky, or make you feel as though you have Crisco oil on your face. The consistency is light and airy but the benefit is worth it:
Amanda S.
los angeles
I think this product works really well! I love most of the La-Roche Posay product, but I’m not in love with the way this feels. It smells like sunscreen and feels sort of dry and sticky at the same time if that makes sense. It does keep me from getting burned and doesn’t cause me to breakout so that’s a huge plus!!
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
I ran out of my usual facial sunscreen during my trip to Europe, so I picked this up at a pharmacy in Paris. I had heard of La Roche Posay sunscreens before I decided to pick one up in a pinch.

The bottle won’t look familiar to many Americans, as it is a thin rectangular bottle with a narrow cap. The sunscreen is a very thin, water fluid. It is white in color, but blends easily and doesn’t leave any residue on my pale skin. It takes a few minutes to soak in but then it turns matte. It plays nicely with makeup. It kept me protected while walking around for hours at a time in Europe.
Eva K.
new york, NY
A broad spectrum, high SPF sunscreen is the only way protect yourself from sunburns, skin cancer, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation – you get the idea. I love this one because it absorbs quickly and isn’t greasy. It plays well with makeup too. I prefer to keep my sunscreen separate from my moisturizer, but if you want a lightweight moisturizer/sunscreen combo, try La Roche-Posay Toleraine Double Repair Moisturizer (SPF 30). It helps repair your skin’s moisture barrier, absorbs quickly and provides adequate sun protection on days you are office-bound instead of beach-bound.
Isabella C.
Philadelphia
Awesome sunscreen! It is a liiiitle but more drying than I’d like but I have dry skin—in the summer when I’m not quite as dry though this is an excellent sunscreen that doesn’t look, smell, or feel like sunscreen & works awesome under makeup.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
N E S T O R M.
CARROLLTON , TX
Definitely in my top 3s ! It’s not badly priced but I go through sunscreen DAILY, so I need something with more. I have bought three bottles, but have moved on to another brand. Not a bad product though, works well for my mom
Chuly V.
I liked this product specially when i was out on the beach, pool, or vacation! Even though i protect my face by wearing hats and sitting under umbrella, this made my skin feel safe when i went for a dip!
Erin W.
I like this sunscreen because it’s matte and good in oily skin. After applying it, my skin absorbs it and I’m not left with a greasy face. The packaging is ok. It sometimes comes out way too quickly and gets all over. You also have to shake it a few times to mix it up but other than that, I don’t have any complaints. It could be a bit expensive compared to other sunscreens but I like it for my oily skin.
Adriana M.
Lawrence , KS
Sits nicely under makeup, it’s moisturizing, and doesn’t leave skin overly slippery. This was my go to sunscreen every day until I switched to a silicone based one. I like the thin texture, it’s quite runny but I much prefer that than thicker formulas that leave a white cast. I have medium olive skin and this didn’t leave me looking like a ghost. No complaints here!
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Is it worthy?
Winnie L.
Staten Island
Is this sunscreen oily?
Melissa R.
I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works for my skin type?

Amazon