BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Advanced Broad Spectrum sunscreen protection in a revolutionary ultra-light texture.

• With Cell-Ox Shield™ antioxidant technology
  • Fast absorbing, weightless texture, matte finish
  • For face
  • Water resistant (40 minutes)

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen) • Homosalate 10% (sunscreen) • Octisalate 5% (sunscreen) • Octocrylene 5% (sunscreen) • Oxybenzone 6% (sunscreen).

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Water • Cyclopentasiloxane • Alcohol Denat. • Silica • Dicaprylyl Ether • Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer • Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate • Dimethicone • Cyclohexasiloxane • Polymethylsilsesquioxane • Nylon-12 • Dicaprylyl Carbonate • Phenoxyethanol • Lauryl Peg/Ppg-18/18 Methicone • Sodium Chloride • Caprylyl Glycol • Methylparaben • Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate • Disteardimonium Hectorite • Disodium Edta • Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate • Cassia Alata Leaf Extract • Maltodextrin • Dodecene • Poloxamer 407

Usage:

• Recommended for sunscreen protection.
  • Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
  • Shake well before use.
  • Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
  • Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscre...1 Answers
Buy on La Roch...*
  • "My doctor and my pharmacist both recommended La Roche-Posay for my sunscreen. It goes on so smoothly, and it almost feels like I'm not wearing sunscreen at all. It's not as heavy or sticky feeling as most other sunscreens. It is awesome for sensitive skin. I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself. The "fluid" ones are the best of the line! They feel amazing! " in 33 reviews
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
I ran out of my usual facial sunscreen during my trip to Europe, so I picked this up at a pharmacy in Paris. I had heard of La Roche Posay sunscreens before I decided to pick one up in a pinch.

The bottle won’t look familiar to many Americans, as it is a thin rectangular bottle with a narrow cap. The sunscreen is a very thin, water fluid. It is white in color, but blends easily and doesn’t leave any residue on my pale skin. It takes a few minutes to soak in but then it turns matte. It plays nicely with makeup. It kept me protected while walking around for hours at a time in Europe.
ELIZABETH A.
Bear, DE
I had high hopes for this product because sunscreens are usually very heavy and too greasy for my combination normal-to-oily facial skin. Unfortunately, it didn't work well for me. I love the fluid texture, ease of use and miniscule (read portable) packaging. I really dislike the high alcohol content and slick silicone feel. Basically, it leaves me feeling both dehydrated and greasy at the same time. Even if I could justify using this product by letting it sink in for longer, and pair it with a silicone based makeup, I found the high level of broad-spectrum chemical sunscreen to be extremely irritating. It may be worth a try for some, with these cautions in mind.
Razia H.
Queens, NY
I have used this for years and never looked back. I rotate between this and my Dr Jart+ sunscreen. Those two are my holy grails. The price is affordable for any woman on a budget it’s not sticky, or make you feel as though you have Crisco oil on your face. The consistency is light and airy but the benefit is worth it:
Amanda S.
los angeles
I think this product works really well! I love most of the La-Roche Posay product, but I’m not in love with the way this feels. It smells like sunscreen and feels sort of dry and sticky at the same time if that makes sense. It does keep me from getting burned and doesn’t cause me to breakout so that’s a huge plus!!
Eva K.
New york, NY
A broad spectrum, high SPF sunscreen is the only way protect yourself from sunburns, skin cancer, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation – you get the idea. I love this one because it absorbs quickly and isn’t greasy. It plays well with makeup too. I prefer to keep my sunscreen separate from my moisturizer, but if you want a lightweight moisturizer/sunscreen combo, try La Roche-Posay Toleraine Double Repair Moisturizer (SPF 30). It helps repair your skin’s moisture barrier, absorbs quickly and provides adequate sun protection on days you are office-bound instead of beach-bound.
Belen T.
Melbourne
I love this brand so much! If it wasn’t so expensive, it would be the only one I buy forever. It’s hard to find sunscreen that’s not gonna look greasy under your make up but this one definitely does the job. I just wish it wasn’t so expensive!
Isabella C.
Philadelphia
Awesome sunscreen! It is a liiiitle but more drying than I’d like but I have dry skin—in the summer when I’m not quite as dry though this is an excellent sunscreen that doesn’t look, smell, or feel like sunscreen & works awesome under makeup.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Shazelle H.
Las Vegas, NV
This sunscreen is my holy grail! I have worked poolside in the Las Vegas sun and this has kept my skin safe and protected. This product never made me feel greasy. The only slight draw back is the smell but that goes away after a few minutes. A little goes a long way with this product. I used this product daily and one bottle lasted me almost the entire pool season (march-oct). I will be purchasing this product again!
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
Definitely in my top 3s ! It’s not badly priced but I go through sunscreen DAILY, so I need something with more. I have bought three bottles, but have moved on to another brand. Not a bad product though, works well for my mom
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Is it worthy?
Sandra D.
Terrebonne , QC
I always hesitate about when to put my sunscreen, I mean before my makeup or before my moisturizer?
Winnie L.