La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Face
Advanced Broad Spectrum sunscreen protection in a revolutionary ultra-light texture.
- With Cell-Ox Shield™ antioxidant technology
- Fast absorbing, weightless texture, matte finish
- For face
- Water resistant (40 minutes)
Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:
- UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
- A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
- All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.
Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen) • Homosalate 10% (sunscreen) • Octisalate 5% (sunscreen) • Octocrylene 5% (sunscreen) • Oxybenzone 6% (sunscreen).
Water • Cyclopentasiloxane • Alcohol Denat. • Silica • Dicaprylyl Ether • Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer • Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate • Dimethicone • Cyclohexasiloxane • Polymethylsilsesquioxane • Nylon-12 • Dicaprylyl Carbonate • Phenoxyethanol • Lauryl Peg/Ppg-18/18 Methicone • Sodium Chloride • Caprylyl Glycol • Methylparaben • Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate • Disteardimonium Hectorite • Disodium Edta • Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate • Cassia Alata Leaf Extract • Maltodextrin • Dodecene • Poloxamer 407
- Recommended for sunscreen protection.
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Shake well before use.
- Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Top Questions See all 28 Q&A
- "My doctor and my pharmacist both recommended La Roche-Posay for my sunscreen. It goes on so smoothly, and it almost feels like I'm not wearing sunscreen at all. It's not as heavy or sticky feeling as most other sunscreens. It is awesome for sensitive skin. I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself. The "fluid" ones are the best of the line! They feel amazing! " in 33 reviews
The bottle won’t look familiar to many Americans, as it is a thin rectangular bottle with a narrow cap. The sunscreen is a very thin, water fluid. It is white in color, but blends easily and doesn’t leave any residue on my pale skin. It takes a few minutes to soak in but then it turns matte. It plays nicely with makeup. It kept me protected while walking around for hours at a time in Europe.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos