BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen for Normal/Combination Skin - 1.7 oz. La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen for Normal/Combination Skin is an ultra-light, fast-absorbing sunscreen fluid that provides SPF 60 and broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Cell-Ox Shield to protect your skin, even at the cellular level. Anthelios SPF 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen for Normal/Combination Skin is for use outdoors and at the beach. The advanced UV filtering system of Anthelios 60 is a unique association of photostablized sunscreens for broad-spectrum and longer-lasting protection with advanced efficiency against UVA rays. Anthelios 60 also uses a powerful antioxidant complex called senna alata, a tropical leaf extract known to defend skin cells. Fast absorbing Matte finish Water-resistant, fragrance-free and PABA-free Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen for Normal/Combination Skin comes in a 1.7-oz. bottle. For Best Effect: Shake well before use. Apply evenly before sun exposure. Re-apply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring. see more...

La Roche-Posay Anthelios 40 Sunscreen Cream
  • "For someone who suffers with very sensitive allergy prone skin I was hesitant to try someone new, however this was perfect! It hasn't caused any reaction at all and has kept me well protected from the sun." in 23 reviews
Edna G.
My dermatologist recommends this sunscreen so I started using it and it's nice, easy to apply and smooths fast.
Glam W.
SAN LEANDRO, CA
I really enjoyed this sunscreen. It was very light and easy to apply. It did not leave a greasy residue on my skin. The packaging is very simple and easy to read. I would buy this product again. I would also recommend this product
Lais M.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
This is by far, the best sunscreen on the market. Worth it. Love it. No shine, very light, very gentle. It works. Love it!!
Jenna F.
Boone, NC
Best facial sunscreen around. Dries matte and doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy. Lightweight and doesn't break me out!
Ni H.
11773
really I love this product but I only use it on my face. This product appears to be identical to the face version of mineral tint in ingredients, color and feel. I compared them side by side b/c I am finishing the tinted face product I purchased at my local CVS and going to the larger sized body version. This purchase therefore is much more economical than buying the packaging for the face at 1.7 oz. For my dry, fair, 55+ sensitive skin this is the best product I've ever tried. I have not had any issues with staining clothes but I don't wear white very often and only use this on my face.
Danielle J.
Bolton, ON
So light on my face and doesn't feel oily or heavy. I wear it under makeup almost every day. Doesn't make my face breakout either
Ghizlane E.
Glasgow
It’s great! I always get sunspots after my holidays in the sun...this one has helped protect my face. Happy with it and would buy it again.
Razia H.
Queens, NY
I have always thought sunscreen so be boring and blah.but this takes my skincare to whole other level all together. It feels so light and airy on my skin, doesn’t have any weird chemical scent and the best part you can mix it with your foundation! And it’s so affordable.
Hemily L.
Doral, FL
Excelente protector, suave olor, no se siente pesado en la piel y np deja esa sensacion pegostosa, se adhiere facilmente a la piel
jessica j.
What I like about this spf is that it doesn't leave a white cast which is very hard to find in a spf. It feels lightweight and protects you from uvb/uv rays and blends well with other products. I would recommend this for all skin types.