BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen for Normal/Combination Skin - 1.7 oz. La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen for Normal/Combination Skin is an ultra-light, fast-absorbing sunscreen fluid that provides SPF 60 and broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Cell-Ox Shield to protect your skin, even at the cellular level. Anthelios SPF 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen for Normal/Combination Skin is for use outdoors and at the beach. The advanced UV filtering system of Anthelios 60 is a unique association of photostablized sunscreens for broad-spectrum and longer-lasting protection with advanced efficiency against UVA rays. Anthelios 60 also uses a powerful antioxidant complex called senna alata, a tropical leaf extract known to defend skin cells. Fast absorbing Matte finish Water-resistant, fragrance-free and PABA-free Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen for Normal/Combination Skin comes in a 1.7-oz. bottle. For Best Effect: Shake well before use. Apply evenly before sun exposure. Re-apply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring. see more...

Euglidys M.
Euglidys M.
The Woodlands , Texas
Es verano y toda mujer quiere lucir bronceada, con un color dorado que resalte sus virtudes físicas y a tono con la luz veraniega que tan feliz nos hace, sin embargo recordemos la importancia de cuidar nuestra piel día a día, también es bien sabido que los rayos solares no son del todo dulces con nuestra piel, ya que la envejecen prematuramente y pueden ser causantes de enfermedades, así que sin dudas necesitamos un excelente protector solar para esta época. La Roche Posay, y en especial este producto, es la mejor recommendación que vas a recibir este verano.
Mariandrea P.
Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for extremely delicate skin: visage mostly. This sunscreen was recommended by my dermatologist. It's something you must have. It's non-perfumed. Paraben-free. Photostable. Very (very) water-resistant (also, if it gets in your eyes doesn't itch). Non-comedogenic. And, of course, tested under dermatological control. The texture is better than most, light, fluid, non-greasy, it does not leave white marks (yaaas) and works for normal to combination skin. It has SPF 50+, reinforced against UVA rays and UVB.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Aventura, FL
This product does not work for my dry, sensitive skin. I bought it in bed bath and beyond and it burns my skin terribly. It gets great reviews and my husband has no problems with it. I was disappointed it did not work for me. I find most chemical sunscreens to be sheer but burn. I find physical (zinc, titanium dioxide) sunscreens to be less irritating but very white to apply.
Monique R.
Monique R.
Winter Haven, FL
I'm not a fan of all the sunscreens in this particular one, I'd much rather be using a natural formulation but what you can't beat about this one is how. 1. it doesn't reflect like a mineral would 2. it absorbs really easily 3. it's in this cute compact bottle that is easy to tote around. Not sure I would buy it again, but for now, I'm enjoying it.
Barbara V.
Barbara V.
Winston Salem, NC
Sunscreen and foundation don't always play well together. La Roche-Posay is the exception! It glides on so nicely, and once it soaks in and dries, it doesn't cause your foundation to pill-up when you put it on over the sunscreen. It's so light and breathable you'll forget it's on, unlike a lot of sunscreens that clog my pores and make me sweat.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Algonquin, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best thing ever invented! This is light and watery. I use it on my face. I first bought this is Europe about 20 years ago, then whenever I was in Canada I would pick up a bottle, and then fINALLY it came here! I'm a LaRochePosay fanatic and love their product. I have sensitive skin that breaks out, their stuff works for me.
Melina C.
Melina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen use it frequently and it is one that I'm using now it protects a lot and its formula is light so it is absorbed quickly, besides its protection factor is high. but what I do not like is that it leaves face white as a ghost even though use compact powder and when I take a picture a long flashback
Sascha S.
Sascha S.
Cave Creek, AZ
Unlike most high quality sunscreens, this one is great because it's actually easy to rub it. It rubs into your skin instead of giving you whiteface. I don't break out when I use it. It goes on slightly oilier than the Neutrogena facial sunscreen, but lacks the nasty chemicals, so it's a win.
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
Pinehurst, NC
The only sunscreen I allow near my face! It's light, while provides consistent, full coverage and it doesn't clog my pores. I use it daily before I leave the house. I like the tinted cream as well to give my face more color than the original cream might provide. Highly recommend!
Tina D.
Tina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Be prepared to fork over some money for this sunscreen. But it's worth it and the experts seem to agree that la Roche-Posay is amongst the best facial sunscreens out there. It's light and absorbs quickly. Not easy to find in your local drugstore so you'll have to order t online