BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #99 in Facial Sunscreen

La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen for Normal/Combination Skin - 1.7 oz. La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen for Normal/Combination Skin is an ultra-light, fast-absorbing sunscreen fluid that provides SPF 60 and broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Cell-Ox Shield to protect your skin, even at the cellular level. Anthelios SPF 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen for Normal/Combination Skin is for use outdoors and at the beach. The advanced UV filtering system of Anthelios 60 is a unique association of photostablized sunscreens for broad-spectrum and longer-lasting protection with advanced efficiency against UVA rays. Anthelios 60 also uses a powerful antioxidant complex called senna alata, a tropical leaf extract known to defend skin cells. Fast absorbing Matte finish Water-resistant, fragrance-free and PABA-free Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen for Normal/Combination Skin comes in a 1.7-oz. bottle. For Best Effect: Shake well before use. Apply evenly before sun exposure. Re-apply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring. see more...

Razia H.
S Ozone Park, NY
I have always thought sunscreen so be boring and blah.but this takes my skincare to whole other level all together. It feels so light and airy on my skin, doesn’t have any weird chemical scent and the best part you can mix it with your foundation! And it’s so affordable.
Channan N.
Baltimore, MD
This is my favorite sunscreen. I have used this sunscreen for about two years now and I don't think I will ever go back to anything else. I used it on a hot summer day at the beach and even in Bermuda on the beach and both times I did not get burned. I am very fair so I reapplied ever 1-2 hours.
Erin K.
Washington, DC
I have tried many sunscreens, considering I have pale skin, and I love this one. It’s not too heavy and I didn’t walk away with sunburn, like I have with other products. It’s the right formula. Too that doesn’t make my face feel too clogged or oily
Kaitlyn P.
I love this sunscreen for my face. I recommendthis to everyone I know. It doesn't clog your pores, or make your skin feel oily, or greasy feeling. It still on for about the 2 hours and then I reapply like all sunscreen, it might last longer then that but I'm always worried about skin cancer so I reapply every 2 hours. But I but this every summer and use it all by the end of the summer.
Elza A.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this sunscreen. The smell is amazing and works well and lasts a while. The only issue I had was that it came out runny when I first got the product but other then that I liked it.
Shelby J.
My favorite thing about this sunscreen is how it feels on my skin. most are oily or even react super poorly to sweat but because this one is so matte it absorbs into my skin well and doesnt sting my eyes. For $30 I think its a really high quality sunscreen and is honestly my go to. I still get a bronzed glow but I dont burn anymore
Raechel A.
I use this as a daily sun screen before priming. It has the right consistency that doesn't feel sticky at all, and it smooths my skin. It doesn't have any scents that is also great as sun screen as a lot of products tend to have smell. I wish it was a little bit cheaper.
Mar Y.
This sunscreen has the most light weight formula. It is not thick or heavy like most sunscreens on the market. The only downside is it is expensive for sunscreen. There more affordable sunscreens in the market that protects your skin from sun damage for a lower cost.
Phoebe V.
Greer, SC
This is a nice lightweight sunscreen that goes very well under makeup. I am only giving four stars because I found a different French brand of sunscreen that I like better for my oily skin. This is definitely my second to best sunscreen for face though
Nicole M.
Tallahassee
This product is pricey, but for the face, it is always ok to splurge in my opinion. Sunscreen can contain many harmful chemicals, but this never hurts if it gets into my eyes and isn't greasy. Overall great, but the price is the only downside.