BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen for Normal/Combination Skin - 1.7 oz. La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen for Normal/Combination Skin is an ultra-light, fast-absorbing sunscreen fluid that provides SPF 60 and broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Cell-Ox Shield to protect your skin, even at the cellular level. Anthelios SPF 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen for Normal/Combination Skin is for use outdoors and at the beach. The advanced UV filtering system of Anthelios 60 is a unique association of photostablized sunscreens for broad-spectrum and longer-lasting protection with advanced efficiency against UVA rays. Anthelios 60 also uses a powerful antioxidant complex called senna alata, a tropical leaf extract known to defend skin cells. Fast absorbing Matte finish Water-resistant, fragrance-free and PABA-free Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen for Normal/Combination Skin comes in a 1.7-oz. bottle. For Best Effect: Shake well before use. Apply evenly before sun exposure. Re-apply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring. see more...

La Roche-Posay Anthelios 40 Sunscreen Cream
  • "For someone who suffers with very sensitive allergy prone skin I was hesitant to try someone new, however this was perfect! It hasn't caused any reaction at all and has kept me well protected from the sun." in 23 reviews
Kaitlyn P.
I love this sunscreen for my face. I recommendthis to everyone I know. It doesn't clog your pores, or make your skin feel oily, or greasy feeling. It still on for about the 2 hours and then I reapply like all sunscreen, it might last longer then that but I'm always worried about skin cancer so I reapply every 2 hours. But I but this every summer and use it all by the end of the summer.
Shelby J.
My favorite thing about this sunscreen is how it feels on my skin. most are oily or even react super poorly to sweat but because this one is so matte it absorbs into my skin well and doesnt sting my eyes. For $30 I think its a really high quality sunscreen and is honestly my go to. I still get a bronzed glow but I dont burn anymore
Raechel A.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this as a daily sun screen before priming. It has the right consistency that doesn't feel sticky at all, and it smooths my skin. It doesn't have any scents that is also great as sun screen as a lot of products tend to have smell. I wish it was a little bit cheaper.
Razia H.
S Ozone Park, NY
I have always thought sunscreen so be boring and blah.but this takes my skincare to whole other level all together. It feels so light and airy on my skin, doesn’t have any weird chemical scent and the best part you can mix it with your foundation! And it’s so affordable.
Mar Y.
This sunscreen has the most light weight formula. It is not thick or heavy like most sunscreens on the market. The only downside is it is expensive for sunscreen. There more affordable sunscreens in the market that protects your skin from sun damage for a lower cost.
Phoebe V.
Greer, SC
This is a nice lightweight sunscreen that goes very well under makeup. I am only giving four stars because I found a different French brand of sunscreen that I like better for my oily skin. This is definitely my second to best sunscreen for face though
Nicole M.
Tallahassee
This product is pricey, but for the face, it is always ok to splurge in my opinion. Sunscreen can contain many harmful chemicals, but this never hurts if it gets into my eyes and isn't greasy. Overall great, but the price is the only downside.
meg n.
I wanted to love this after reading so many wonderful reviews, and while it is a tinted sunscreen, the gritty texture ruined the experience enough for me to the point where I did not want to apply it...ever. A waste of money for me, unfortunately.
Hannah D.
Grand bay, AL
Really nice sunscreen. Not the best I’ve ever used but I’ve never found one that wows me. Not sure If I would repurchase. It was just a normal sunscreen nothing too crazy or revolutionary. I ordered this product online. This sunscreen is pretty basic
April F.
del city, OK
I have to have sunscreen if I'm out for acne extended period of time. The proof makes a huge difference to me too. I can tell if its not enough or too much. This is perfect. I use it and don't get burnt. Its not too high of a proof or less.