BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #49 in Sunscreen

SPF 40 UVA Protection with Mexoryl™ SX Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection Fragrance-free PABA-free Light, non-greasy Suitable for sensitive skin UVA protection to help prevent the effects of sun damage: Anthelios 40 is a unique sunscreen that combines Parsol® 1789 and an innovative ingredient, Mexoryl™ SX , to help provide: UVA protection Broad UVA/UVB protection in a formula with patented technology. Anthelios 40 helps provide protection from UVA rays. How does Mexoryl™ SX protect skin from UVA rays? Parsol® 1789 is very effective at the midpoint of the UVA spectrum, but provides less protection against short UVA wavelengths.  Mexoryl™ SX provides peak efficacy against these short UVA rays.  The combination of Parsol® 1789 and Mexoryl™ SX helps provide UVA protection. Octocrylene, Mexoryl&# see more...

• "I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself." in 1 review
  • "I always keep this with me when i'm traveling since it's got really good staying power - I don't find I need to continually reapply, which is nice since I put it on under makeup." in 1 review
Beautiful L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was ok but good for oily skin. It was disappointing because it left my face really oily. The packaging was ok. I’m a first time user of this sunscreen but I have been using other products from this product line. I would not repurchase this product.
Sarah P.
Freehold
I got this in a sample size and it worked very well and was mattefying with was very nice. Only thing is that if definitely smells like sunscreen which isnt a bad thing necessary but I would like the product a lot more if it didnt smell like that
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love! It’s HG status. Expensive compared to regular sunscreens but since I’m sensitive to the sun I tried it. Let me just say that it is so amazing that you will only get a slight tan. No burning or peeling. Highly recommend
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a couple of samples from a friend, It protects the skin pretty well, but it’s a little greasy for daily use, makes my complexion shine in a couple of minutes after applying also clogs my pores. Is a little pricey compared to other brands...
Jacqueline C.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
my favorite sunscreen. I use this every day and it works well. it also helps my make up stay on as well! it is also cheaper than a lot of the high end products. love this! you should try it!
Lulu M.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this from influenster and it was a really great sun screen. It is a bit expansive for the price tho. Most likely wouldn't purchase other then receiving this for free.
Areej N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very happy with this product. You definitely get a lot of product for how much you pay and it is very gentle! My only issue with this is that it leaves a white residue on your face unless you spend a good amount of time rubbing it in, which I don't really like. I'm definitely not a fan of the tinted version, it is way too oily!
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this product every time I know that I am going to be in a lot of sun because I know that it will provide me optimal coverage. I don't think that is worth the money because it is a little bit drying to the skin and sometimes oil it. So it's not a perfect balance but overall it's good but I probably will by the end
Tyra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dermatologist recommended La Roche Posay products for my sensitive skin and rosacea. This sunscreen is mild enough to wear in my face every day, but it definitely has that sunscreen odor and is greasy. I prefer other products in this line with sunscreen properties fir my face and a less expensive sunscreen for my body.
Zoe E.
I LOVE this sunscreen. It is amazing. I have never gotten a sunburn once while wearing it, and plus, it is oil free so it doesn't give me (even more) pimples! It's also very small and handy for when I need to bring it with me somewhere. All in all, this is an amazing sunscreen and I would definitely recommend it.
Karina P.
How well does this sunscreen protect the skin?
Lisa R.
Is this a good sunscreen for under makeup?
Emma L.
Cape Eliz, ME
Do you find that you can wear makeup on top of this sunscreen? Am looking for a relatively high SPF sunscreen that won't cause my makeup to melt off!
Emma L.