BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Face and body sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF 30 protection. Formulated with Cell-Ox Shield XL antioxidant technology. Refreshing water-like texture. Water resistant sunscreen (80 minutes). Suitable for all skin types. Tested on sensitive skin. Paraben free, Fragrance free. Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2.24% (sunscreen), Homosalate 8% (sunscreen), Octisalate 2.4% (sunscreen), Octocrylene 4.48% (sunscreen), Oxybenzone 2.88% (sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water, alcohol denat., dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, phenoxyethanol, proprylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, sodium polyacrylate, silica, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, tocopherol, menthyl lactate, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, cassia alata leaf extract, maltodextrin see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This sunscreen has a great performance and does not cause damage or allergy who have sensitive and oily skin. I love it!" in 37 reviews
Kate G.
I got both of my parents hooked on this sunscreen. It comes out of the tube as a cream or lotion would but as you rub it into the skin it actually turns into the same texture as water feels. It absorbs so quickly and literally feels as if you’ve just rubbed water into the skin, but slightly more moisturized. It’s an amazing sunscreen, and LRP Anthelios sunscreens are some of the best, and the ones I’ve found to be most effective.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
I got this sunscreen from a beauty subscription box. If I hadn’t received it in a beauty box, I probably wouldn’t have bought it. I like the product, and it did what it was supposed to do. The only thing that I don’t like about it is the price. I’ve used less expensive sunscreens that offer more protection and do just as well as this one. It’s definitely a good product, I just can’t justify the price.
Linda B.
I received a couple of samples of this when I went to the southern woman's show. I liked the product. It got the job done, but in my opinion isn't all that special to justify the price tag. I've tried cheaper sunscreens that perform the same.
Juliana C.
Missoula, MT
I always have been using this sun protection, and I can say it's the best one. My oil skin always have problems with others brands, but with Le roshe posey no, it's really really great! And also, helps with some dark spots. :)
Carla M.
Absolutely nothin. Bad I can say about this . I feel like it’s for sensitive skin types and I want to try every single one of the products in their line. I bought it online bc I’m a sucker for things getting a shipped to me.
Khrissy L.
Columbus Oh
I love this for the sun, I use this when I go to the beach. It is pretty pricy but I usually get it at Marshall’s. The packaging is nice and it’s pretty gentle, I think the smell can be need some room of improvement
Makinzie J.
Love love love this sunscreen! I like to use sunscreen daily as I have fair and sensitive skin. One thing I love about this product is that it doesn’t burn my skin like many creams do and also it is very light on the skin with amazing protective qualities! I recommend this to anyone who likes something of good quality that they can get locally. I get mine at target and it’s super affordable and you will love it too!
Kat K.
Linden, NJ
Ahh, La Rosche Posay. La roche posay is possibly the best drug store skin care line out there. Anything la rosche posay works ideally for me, I have troubled skin so it’s very sensitive to products (I can’t use many moisturizers or SPFs because they cause me to get blackheads, immediately) la rosche posay NEVER gives me any trouble. I love it and would recommend it to everyone.
Natalie A.
Northglenn , CO
I have reviewed this sunscreen before and I just can't say enough good things about this brand ! I had received it in a vox box this past summer and now am a loyal customer ! I recommend this sunscreen to everyone ! So incredibly light weight, doesn't have a gross sunscreen smell , and a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time. ✔️
Kristina C.
Somerville, MA
La-Roche Posay, in my experience, always lives up to its name. This product in particular is light, moisturizing, and easily spreadable while protecting your skin from the sun. I have yet to try the higher SPF products, so obviously you’ll have to reapply more frequently when using 30SPF, but I don’t mind and love it! To those of you truly looking to care for your skin, I highly recommend this product!