La Roche-Posay Active C Anti-Wrinkle Treatment for Normal To Combination Skin uploaded by Nonnie M.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Serum with Vitamin C for daily use. Formulated with Pure Vitamin C to visibly reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles and boost skin's radiance. Light, non-oily texture.

Ingredients: Water • Glycerin • Cyclopentasiloxane • Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) • Propylene Glycol • Nylon 12 • Sodium Hydroxide • Citric Acid • PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone • Disodium EDTA • Acrylates Crosspolymer • Isobutane • Methylparaben • Propylparaben • Parfum/Fragrance

Tyra H.
I can't either recommend or not recommend this product.  It was sent to me as a sample.  I tried it, but I didn't use it long enough to see a difference.  It was fine, but when I have too many products to use, I start skipping them and this one was no different.
Ashley B.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is so effective!  It really does what it says when it comes to fine lines and wrinkles.  It's a little harsh for sensitive skin so be mindful to not overuse if you are sensitive. I bought this at my local drugstore and would definitely continue to buy it.
Katherine P.
Tukwila, WA
Guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys!
I have rosacea so I barely can fight with it , this product is priceless for my skin , even though it’s getting worse each year this product will help your skin . I love it
Marïe 👸.
santo domingo
My dermatologist recommended me to try this vit c and it did wonders for my face, all the sun scars are going down and it also helps you out with pimples and black heads. I am most definitely buying this again.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I was impressed. However I did break out for a few days. I was told that all the oils and dirt were pulled up and getting ready to be removed. I have to say. I felt refreshed
Larissa F.
I love the smell and also how my skin feels hydrated but not greasy or sticky after applying the product. I like to use after washing my face in the morning and then applying sunscreen
Angela 🌹.
Lexington, SC
So for this is one of the better eye creams I've used. It's a gel type cream and glides on smoothly. Not like others that require some rub to blend in - which I'm not a fan of. It appears as if it may also be doing something for my dark circles which is miraculous because I've yet to find something that does. But I've only been using it a short time. I will be back to rate it after long term use. It is quite pricey.
Alexandra W.
I used this before I used the ordinary vitamin C suspension. This product claims: Vitamin C cream visibly reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Smoothes skin texture and boosts radiance.

High concentration of pure Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid.
Velvety, non-greasy finish
Use daily, morning and /or evening
-------
I used it in the morning and evening but I recommend to leave about 5 minutes after cleaning your face before you put this on.
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
I got this for my mom because her sin is super sensitive and needed a little bit of extra help with the lines around her eyes and so far she loved it. It smells really nice and packaging is comfortable enough for her to carry around when she travels.
Jordan E.
Excellent product- a little goes a long way, and I've been really happy with the results. However, for a relatively pricey product, the packaging is horrendously poor. As the product empties out, the tube will form sharp points and then holes appear, therefore wasting the product.
Lala C.
Really good?
Jessica M.
Springfield, OR
I'm looking for a product like this I already have dry skin and was wondering if it dries out your skin more?

back