La Roche-Posay Active C Anti-Wrinkle Treatment for Normal To Combination Skin uploaded by Nonnie M.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Serum with Vitamin C for daily use. Formulated with Pure Vitamin C to visibly reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles and boost skin's radiance. Light, non-oily texture.

Ingredients: Water • Glycerin • Cyclopentasiloxane • Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) • Propylene Glycol • Nylon 12 • Sodium Hydroxide • Citric Acid • PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone • Disodium EDTA • Acrylates Crosspolymer • Isobutane • Methylparaben • Propylparaben • Parfum/Fragrance

Katherine P.
Tukwila, WA
Guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys!
I have rosacea so I barely can fight with it , this product is priceless for my skin , even though it’s getting worse each year this product will help your skin . I love it
Marïe 👸.
santo domingo
My dermatologist recommended me to try this vit c and it did wonders for my face, all the sun scars are going down and it also helps you out with pimples and black heads. I am most definitely buying this again.
Larissa F.
I love the smell and also how my skin feels hydrated but not greasy or sticky after applying the product. I like to use after washing my face in the morning and then applying sunscreen
Angela 🌹.
Lexington, SC
So for this is one of the better eye creams I've used. It's a gel type cream and glides on smoothly. Not like others that require some rub to blend in - which I'm not a fan of. It appears as if it may also be doing something for my dark circles which is miraculous because I've yet to find something that does. But I've only been using it a short time. I will be back to rate it after long term use. It is quite pricey.
Alexandra W.
I used this before I used the ordinary vitamin C suspension. This product claims: Vitamin C cream visibly reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Smoothes skin texture and boosts radiance.

High concentration of pure Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid.
Velvety, non-greasy finish
Use daily, morning and /or evening
-------
I used it in the morning and evening but I recommend to leave about 5 minutes after cleaning your face before you put this on.
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
I got this for my mom because her sin is super sensitive and needed a little bit of extra help with the lines around her eyes and so far she loved it. It smells really nice and packaging is comfortable enough for her to carry around when she travels.
Jordan E.
Excellent product- a little goes a long way, and I've been really happy with the results. However, for a relatively pricey product, the packaging is horrendously poor. As the product empties out, the tube will form sharp points and then holes appear, therefore wasting the product.
Tamara H.
New Castle, DE
This product is very good, has very good quality and is composed with very good ingredients. The product would buy again. And I would also recommend it to everyone. The price is good and i buy the product because i like it
Griseda H.
A very good moisturizer. The skin feels smooth and nice smell. it helped me a lot after my cimical treatments, for fightining the wrinkles. It has also a good price.
karla G.
mi dermatologo me receto esta crema hace 5 meses, al principio era efectiva luego ya no me eliminaba tan rápido las imperfecciones , eso me decepciono un poco , en realidad no se si la volvería a comprar de nuevo, como dije antes no me fue muy efectiva.
Lala C.
Really good?
Jessica M.
Springfield, OR
I'm looking for a product like this I already have dry skin and was wondering if it dries out your skin more?

Amazon