BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Effaclar Toner micro-exfoliates skin and helps visibly reduce the size of pores. LHA provides micro-exfoliation to help visibly tighten enlarged pores while refining skin texture. Visibly reduces pore size Smoothes skin texture With Micro-Exfoliating... see more...

Inna S.
New Castle, DE
The La Roche-Posay products suits me so good! So this toner wasn't an exception. It clears my skin so it looks fresh and mattified. I feel like my face is "breathing"! One of the best product for everyday usage. Oh, and I like the smell - clean and fresh.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
For a very long time, most of my teens years I went trough every skincare products on the market, nothing every suited or did what I wanted them to do for my skin. I had come to a point were I was giving up on my skincare search untill one day I was recommended the la roche posey skincare range. My life changed! It works wonders, my skin was changing over night, results was clearly visible to me and others. I don't and will not ever use any other skincare products on my skin. For me La Roche Posey will always be my go to products and any of my makeup clients that are out searching for good skincare products I always recommend theses. I just simple couldn't live without them! #larocheposeyaddicted
Kelsey O.
I loved how this left my face feeling fresh and clean! I used it to remove any make up left on my eyes from the night before and also to prep my face for make up in the morning. It did a fantastic job.  It is a little pricey, so I wouldn't make it a regular purchase. However, it is something that I would like to try again in the future.
Jeff G.
Davie
This is a great toner to use after cleansing your skin. However, it can be a bit drying so I recommend using a gentle cleanser and following this toner with an extra hydrating moisturizer. This toner is perfect for smoothing out your skin and removing any extra impurities that a cleanser may have missed. Great toner!
Abbi S.
Louisville, KY
I trust La Roche-Posay above almost any other brand for an Astringent. My skin is very sensitive and I find that most astringents dry me out or burn my face, but that's not the case here! I can feel the astringent clearing my pores without drying out my face or causing me to feel a burning sensation.
Courtney N.
La Roche toner and facial cleanser is gentle on oily skins. I found it effective for a few months but then i needed to switch to a different brand. I found they were moderately priced at Target.  I would recommend this brand to others in comparison to other cheaper brands.
Lauren S.
Worcester, MA
I used this product in a kit with a cleanser also from La Roche-Posay. This product really helped to clear up some blemishes that I had on my skin as well as to decrease the size of my pores. I bought this product at a local CVS. I would definitely purchase this product again!
Camila W.
Wellesley, MA
It's definitely not your average toner! I love the brand so much and as always the product haven't let me down. I apply just a drop on the cotton and it cleanses my entire face, it's incredible. It's also exfoliating and it takes away the dead cells, I really recommend it!
Tyra H.
I thought I would like the Effaclar line of La Roche-Posay products because my skin gets oily by midday.  Unfortunately, this toner and other Effaclar products had the effect of drying my skin out in some places while leaving it oily in others.  I threw it out.
Jasvinder S.
Los Angeles , CA
I use this product twice a day after washing my face with the toleraine facial cleanser. This stuff is great! Prevents acne breakouts in my skin, keeps it smooth and feels clean. I have sensitive skin so i appreciate that is it very gentle. I would highly recommend this toner!