La Riche Directions Colour Hair Dye 88ml

by la riche directions

La Riche Directions Hair ColorIntense Semi-Permanent Conditioning Hair ColorDirections hair dye comes in 34 vibrant shades of semi-permanent color. For intense results the dye should be applied to bleached hair. When applied to virgin (unprocessed) hair results will vary according to hair texture and color. Imported from Europe.Size: 88 ml tubLa Riche Directions application instructions:1. Shampoo your hair with a PH acid balanced shampoo. This will give the hair the correct acid balance, allowing Directions Hair Color to achieve the best results. 2. Towel dry the hair, apply Directions with a tint brush evenly through the hair. 3. Comb Directions into the hair until it emulsifies, i.e. becomes frothy, the pigments will have penetrated into the hair, lighter shades may require a little more combing. 4. Processing time is between 15-30 minutes, a plastic cap will contain the heat on the hair, helping to achieve a better result. 5. Rinse the hair thoroughly away from the face with warm water until all the residue dye has been removed.

Rose Red Hair Dye From La Riche Directions.; Semi Permanent Hair Colour Which Totally Transforms Your Look For Up To 6 Weeks At A Time.; Easy To Apply And Covers A Huge Amount Of Hair To Get The Best Overall Colour.; Washes Out Gradually Over A Number Of Weeks To Avoid The Needed For Bleaching Or Cutting Out.; Great Quality Branded Hair Dye For When Your Natural Colour Is Getting A Bit Boring.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Riche Directions Colour Hair Dye 88ml!
Gillian M.
Spokane, WA
La Riche Directions Colour Hair Dye 88ml uploaded by Gillian M.
It’s okay. Smells fine, easy to use. The purple I used faded really unevenly, but I don’t know if that was the dyes fault or my hair.
London W.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a really good product I really looking forward to be using this product and put in my hair I wanted to die my hair for so long and now I found this and I hope it really work if you think you were there please give me some tips thank you
Jordana V.
Scarsdale, NY
The only bad thing in my opinion is the price compared with the others. I wouldn’t change a thing
Lilia B.
Sylmar, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my go to hair dye brand. I always get this in the color “carnation pink” it’s the only pink hair dye that I have found that doesn’t have a purple undertone. It’s a genuine rosy pink on rosy pink I love that. I recommend 100%!
Gillian D.
Dordrecht
La Riche Directions Colour Hair Dye 88ml uploaded by Gillian D.
Best hairdye I ever used! I used this hairdye in a ton of different colors for years and its such beautiful hairdye, very vibrant colors, stays a quite long time.
Anna W.
96050 Bamberg, Bavaria
It’s still be not the best, but better then many another different. I used 1 bottle, it was enough. I have white toner, of course better if you bleach hairs before. But if you use another colors like red or blue, it’s will be more visible on hairs.
Mara S.
Napoli, NA
The best one I tried when I was coloring my hair. I tried a few colors and they were good for the price. If you have long hair buy more product
Eleanor E.
Welwyn Garden City
They quality definitely depends on the colour. I have used dark tulip, Atlantic blue and violet. I love dark tulip and always am happy with the results. Atlantic blue faded to a very awkward green colour and then that wouldn’t shift. Violet was pretty for the bits of hair it clung to, I had a very high lift so I don’t know what the problem was.
Edwige V.
Love these ones! Not to pricey but not enough product in the pot in my opinion. Smells not really good
Leonie B.
Essex
When I want to dye my hair an intense colour I go straight to directions. They’re not tested on animals and are made from all natural ingredients. They can be messy and bleed but I feel that is something that is expected with semi permanent dyes.

Looking for your answer?