BY LA PREFERIDA

La Preferida Vegetarian Refried Beans: Low fat Vegetarian see more...

• I'm just wondering how beans could not be vegetarian..6 Answers
Ashley M.
Yummy!! Refried beans are so good. It's a quick addition to a quesadilla to make a complete meal. Usually just heat them and eat them, but they could be doctored and add cheese or salsa to make them even better.
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
Absolutely delicious. Great texture, very authentic taste. I use it in my Mexican lasagna and it just his the spot and makes a big difference versus other refried beans, especially low fat or no fat refried beans. They're just tasty.
Sloan G.
Dothan, AL
YES omg yes yum. I love these beans ❤ they are creamy but not too creamy where I feel like I'm eating lard. These are great to add to a little burrito bowl or bean dip!
Haley C.
Justice, IL
Great brand, great beans. Seems almost more authentic than any other brand in the grocery store, though that is probably not actually true. use it whenever i look mexican
Amber J.
We eat a lot of refried beans in our house and these are delish! I prefer the vegetarian, you can't even tell the difference except they are healthier for you!!
Jessica J.
These are the only brand of Refried beans I'll buy. They are just as good as the resturant brands and cheaper. The chipotle flavor is really good too.
Joan A.
Midwest City, OK
Just as good as any other brand, but usually less expensive. My kids will only eat beans if they're refried, so I'm glad they make them.
Leanna P.
Indianapolis, IN
Really good,I like using these for when I have chicken nachos. I might sound weird for saying this but I also like it on my hot dogs.
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
These are actually really good. Taste very similar to regular refried beans. I would recommend these and also try these again.
Beth G.
Just as good as any other brand, but usually less expensive. They also make refried black beans which are just as delicious!
Jennifer M.
I'm just wondering how beans could not be vegetarian..