BY LA PREFERIDA

La Preferida® Authentic Refried Beans. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alyx D.
Tinley park, IL
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite brand of refried beans for making tacos and other Hispanic inspired dishes. La Preferida has a great full taste. It's not just mashed beans but savory. Not all brands compare to the quality that you get in restaurants, but this does. It's a thick enough formula but not too much.
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
I usually make my own refried beans. When I am in a hurry. I buy this brand. Good price and great flavor. You can make nachos with this add to tacos. You can buy at jewel or major retailers. I recommend to others.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
I love Mexican food in when I want to make it at home semi homemade this is one of the products that I will go for this is the best brand of refried beans out there very onto best tasting easy to make I will be buying it again very healthy high in protein and easy to make
Becky C.
Chattanooga, TN
I always buy La Preferida retried beans. They taste like homemade without having to spend hours making them. Great on tostadas.
Kenzie M.
Im sorry I don't like refried beans because they remind me of dog food and i really don't like the taste