La Preferida El Yucateco Green Chile Habanero Hot Sauce uploaded by Odalis M.La Preferida El Yucateco Green Chile Habanero Hot Sauce uploaded by Maira R.

BY LA PREFERIDA #19 in Hot Sauce

El yucateco green chile habanero hot sauce 4 oz.

• Do these salsas have a distinct difference in taste? I feel they ...3 Answers
  • Do you prefer the red or the green sauce?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexis T.
Honestly, my absolutely FAVORITE hot sauce, and I like to consider myself somewhat of a connoisseur seeing as I keep at least 5-6 in my pantry/fridge at all times. I believe each cuisine warrants a different flavor of hot sauce, but this sauce is pretty transcendental (like sriracha) in my opinion. It's great on everything from mac & cheese, to cous-cous, to a burrito. Though I compared it to sriracha in it's multitude of cuisine uses, it's definitely nothing similar in taste since it has a Mexican background. It's not too overpowering with a super distinct taste, but provides a great amount of heat. A little goes a long way. If you dislike heat in any way, this is NOT for you. Just a drop will get your tongue tingling...
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
Foodie Expert
This stuff is amazing! I love it just as much as the red sauce! They are very similar in flavor in my opinion. The hotness is buildable and can come on kind of quick if I am careless. I got this for under two dollars at the drugstore. For sure my favorite- even over high end sauces.
Irene R.
Omaha, NE
What's a tostada without Preferida Habanero sauce!!?? I can put this on almost anything an it makes it sooo much better. I've tried other brands but this is by far my favorite. Next time your at a legit Mexican place give your meal a quick douse and thank me later.
Maira R.
Kennewick , WA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this hot sauce! It makes food so much better. I like it cold, but my favorite way to eat it, is cooked into food. I add so much of it into my food while I’m cooking. I love that it doesn’t have a vinegary taste to it like other hot sauces.
Especially good with huevos y chorizos con papas. Yum! 😊
Patricia T.
Apollo, PA.
Ho there, this may be green in color but wow the flavor is over the top.  Once you have had the Chile Habanero Hot Sauce you won't want any other hot sauce.  Use it on chicken, use on rice use on eggs just use it where ever you desire a burst of flavor and a tang of HOT.  And may I add get a few bottles at the low price at Wal-mart.  You'll love it.
Lauren F.
Southaven
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Joe A.
Raleigh, NC
This hot sauce is surprisingly hot! The first time I ever tried this hot sauce, I put it on a taco like I would a normal hot sauce. I was very surprised at the amount of heat. I since put less on, but I still love the flavor on my tacos.
Amber J.
Manitowoc, WI
This is one of my favorite hot sauces! I love putting it on sandwiches with mayo and mustard. And it goes great with eggs. It has a tart salty sting so it's great when you want heat and lots of flavor.
Blanca D.
Foodie Expert
As i have mentioned before in other reviews, I always have my favorite salsas picantes at home. And this one is on my list.
With this one, you have to be careful because it is really hot! is not like other salsas where you keep adding more to your food without tasting it first. This is made with habaneros, one of the most spiciest chiles, so you have to eat it with caution.
I fall in love with this salsa at my friends house once we were there to eat some pozole. And since then, I've been buying this salsa every time I go to the supermarket because even though is more spicy than other salsas I have at home, I always end the bottles fast.
The only thing with this salsas is that the bottles are small for my taste. But it is ok.
And the price doesn't disappoint either. In most places they are not even 2 dollars, which is good.
Kelsey L.
New Orleans, LA
This stuff is soo good! I am a big hot sauce fanatic and tried this out the other day at one of my favorite restaurants. The price point is average for hot sauce. Since I am a hot sauce fanatic, I think this goes well with just about everything, but for someone not as into hot sauce as I am, I think it pairs well with Mexican foods. The only thing that turns me off with this is the color--wish it wasn't such a bright green, but I'll still eat it!
Izzy B.
Do you prefer the red or the green sauce?
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
Do these salsas have a distinct difference in taste? I feel they taste very similar.