BY LA PREFERIDA

La Preferida Chick Peas: Premium quality Kosher see more...

Joane G.
Caracas
Okay! a can of these in my kitchen is happy, that literally can be mixed with any meal, a soup with a can of these on hand, oh my god! is super great, really I recommend that you always have on hand, unless you do not like, and I say this because I know people who just do not like. I hope not be one of those people and you can enjoy them.
Melissa B.
Belmont, MA
I constantly have a can of these in my cabinet! It's super easy to add protien to meals by adding chickpeas and also affordable. These are available at any super market pretty much. I like to toss some of these in with stirfrys, add them with vegetable broth to pasta for an easy chickpea soup, as well as make my own hummus.
Jenn C.
So easy and so affordable! I make homemade humus or roast these in the oven for a snack. I also add them to pasta to stretch it and add fiber. The kids love them and so do I.
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
quiero probar este producto, eh oido que es muy bueno en cuanto pueda probarlos les doy una opinion mas concreta
Anayely A.
Love this chickpeas so delicious! they are not to soft just right. goes great with salads and more
Nicole P.
I use these chick peas to make hummus and it turns out great. Wonderful product to use for hummus.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
My dad makes his own hummus out of these chick peas. He makes the yummiest hummus ever!
Anayely A.
What bran of chick peas fo you prefer?