BY LA PRAIRIE

White Caviar Illuminating Eye Serum combines anti-aging, anti-pigmentation and luminescence with pearlescent pigments to inhibit melanin production, detoxify and beautify. The skin surrounding the eye becomes brighter and more even-toned with improved firmness. As existing darkness fades and the skin appears lighter and brighter, the eyes look more wide-awake and energized Puffiness is reduced and the skin is lifted, firmed and smoothed with wrinkle-reducers Use AM and/or PM, after cleansing and toning Smooth under-eye from outer corner to inner corner, paying special attention to darkened areas Size: 0.5 ounces Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Eyes Skin/hair type: All skin Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Shannon P.
Tinley Park , IL
I was able to find this on a flash sale site so I was excited to try it. After using it for 2 months straight, I realized I didn’t see any difference than my regular eye cream. There were no Illuminating properties, I didn’t notice and change in texture of my skin, or reduction of lines, etc. I figured if I don’t notice any difference I might as well go back to using my regular regimen and not spend the extra $. I love other La Prairie products but I’m very disappointed in this one.
Andrea G.
I've tried literally everything for puffy eyes and intense dark circles. This was a little expensive but I really liked the difference it made in my skin. I wasn't really used to using a serum and I normally use a cream. It kept my skin really soft but I didn't repurchase this.
Victoria H.
This stuff is amazing leaves my skin so silk and youthful and so fresh I love that it reduces my fine lines under eyes as well as puffiness!! Pricey but effective!!
Miranda T.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this daily and nightly for years and my under eye area always looked refreshed and filled in. The past year, I had to stop using it due to financial reasons and I can see a noticeable difference.
Faith W.
Great for you skin. Keeps it looking youthful and wrinkle free. It's easy to put on and exceeded my expectations
Dia S.
Riverdale, IL
I have puffy eyes and tried this product, thought it didn't show a significant difference but it was ok.
Liat Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this eye serum it's great I love using it it's the best feels so good on my eyes and really works
lina l.
Miami, Florida
Good serum i loved but is too expensive i used a night cream and serum is very good....i loved
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
I'm so obsessed with this serum I apply everyday and I can see the results already !!!
Latifa D.
Dubai, Dubai
Great product to use under your eyes along with the eye cream , reduce dark circule and moisturize around the eyes , very pricey but the results are good definitely recommend to others