La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Cream

by La Prairie

IMPORTANT NOTE: 5 ml/0.17 oz size sampler will be shipped instead of the full size product. Please do not mention sampler size when writing your review. Remastered with the newest incarnation of caviar, Skin Caviar Luxe Cream with Caviar Premier offe

Is La Prairie really worth the money you pay or is it just the name your paying for???
[product:la-prairie-skin-caviar-luxe-cream-50ml17oz] ? I am really curious if this specific cream works I am in my 40s and looking for a good product to use at least once a week, I am already using La Mer. Ladies I need your honest help.. remember I am in my 40s some young skin reacts different. Thanks!!
Is this guy worth the price?[product:la-prairie-skin-caviar-luxe-cream-50ml17oz]
Start your review of La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Cream!
ingrid R.
Columbia , MD
I absolutely LOVE this cream. I have sensitive skin and while it initially irritated my skin, I have seen a difference in the texture of my skin and the irritability has gone away. You do not have to use much cream. However, I suggest you tap it into your skin and then massage it in so it will seep into skin.
Lana K.
Owings Mills, MD
Fast absorbing. Makes your skin feel moisturized,soft , improves elesticity. Daily routine in my beauty regiment
Ella M.
Daly City, CA
La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Cream uploaded by Ella M.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I have been using this for a week now to see the results. After applying on the face you can see like a gold powder shinning and lightly glitter may be from caviar. It tightened the skin. Only given 4 stars because of fragrance is strong and had paraben in it which is strong chemicals.
Jackie F.
New Braunfels, TX
This may be a great product for some, but I experienced a very bad skin reaction of swelling and redness, followed by extremely dry/damaged skin. Products are very strong and I had a reaction after only 2 applications.
Trisha L.
Pennsburg, PA
Oh gosh, if I could use this cream every day, I would, but it’s very expensive so I limit myself to purchasing it only every once and awhile. The packaging is gorgeous and luxurious, and the cream’s smell is light. It applies smoothly and easily, soaking in quickly and providing seamless, rich hydration that my skin craves. This stuff is the real deal; I love it!
Stacy O.
Silver Spring, MD
Incredible moisturizer ~ absorbs into your skin (doesn't just make it greasy or sit on top) providing needed hydration and essential nutrients. I highly recommend this for mature or very dry skin. It is pricey but worth it. At almost 50 years old, I will just about pay anything and/or try anything! You do not need to apply a lot - I tend to overuse all my products but with this one I don't. Best part, results are seen pretty quickly - no need to wait a long period of time to tell if it is making a difference. It is also great to use in conjunction with the skin caviar firming complex - another reviewer recommended as well. Makes your skin feel hydrated, rejuvenated, and restored - you will feel like a million bucks!
KIMIKO C.
Atlanta, GA
Okay. I know this is a little pricey but girl......it is worth every little shiny penny in your wallet. I’m in my twenties and I promise you will not be disappointed in the texture of your skin and its overall tone. This is magic in a bottle and should be bought by a younger audience more often but of course it’s price point naturally kicks most of out it. And ironically the older women who are more likely to make this purchase comfortably are already experiencing signs of aging sooo...yea. Try to save up on this and I promise you’ll thank me later.
Seena R.
South. Redondo Beach
I love la prairie and yes it's pricy but totally worth it it helps to hydrate and get rid of aging and it smoothes the skin and is amazing o highly recommend it to everyone.
Olga K.
Wheeling, IL
Great anti aging skin moisturizer. With great smell and texture very hydrating. Keep skin moist whole day
Kahyun K.
N Hollywood, CA
SO EXPENSIVE. LITERALLY SO EXPENSIVE, BUT DEFINITELY WORTH IT. I think skin care is the most important thing, and this is definitely worth it to invest in. my skin has been glowing ever since i've been using. will definitely recommend it to my friends
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Delmi P.
Trenton, NJ
il y a 8 mois
La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Cream ? I am really curious if this specific cream works I am in my 40s and looking for a good product to use at least once a week, I am already using La Mer. Ladies I need your honest help.. remember I am in my 40s some young skin reacts different. Thanks!!
Joiera C. il y a 3 mois
I honestly love this product. It’s expensive but worth every penny. Fountain of youth in a jar.