La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Cream uploaded by Kokky T.

BY LA PRAIRIE

This richly textured cream is not only the ultimate in luxurious pampering; it provides the utmost concentration, utmost hydration and firming action ever achieved in a La Prairie cosmetic moisturizer. It dramatically improves your skin's elasticity and tone. Protein-rich Caviar Extract helps nourish and energize your skin, resulting in refined texture and a silken smoothness. From the moment of application, your complexion will look radiantly alive and feel notably softer and firmer. * Drenches the skin with intensive moisture and nourishment * Delivers concentrated firming agents to help stimulate collagen production * Reinforces the skin's vitality and enhances its natural anti-fatigue factor * Smoothes and retexturizes skin's surface with targeted Alpha Hydroxy Acid exfoliation see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kahyun K.
N Hollywood, CA
SO EXPENSIVE. LITERALLY SO EXPENSIVE, BUT DEFINITELY WORTH IT. I think skin care is the most important thing, and this is definitely worth it to invest in. my skin has been glowing ever since i've been using. will definitely recommend it to my friends
Jackie F.
New Braunfels, TX
This may be a great product for some, but I experienced a very bad skin reaction of swelling and redness, followed by extremely dry/damaged skin. Products are very strong and I had a reaction after only 2 applications.
Courtney S.
Naperville, IL
Great product definitely worth the splurge. I keep my jar in the fridge and it is much more refreshing to apply to the skin. I don't love the scent but the results are so worth it that I can look past the scent.
Paulah S.
Fountain Vly, CA
I have used this quite a few times and for the price, it's super luxury. You only get a small amount but it does go a long way and is super rich. I use this when my skin needs more life, it's great but very $$$$$
Stacy O.
Silver Spring, MD
Incredible moisturizer ~ absorbs into your skin (doesn't just make it greasy or sit on top) providing needed hydration and essential nutrients. I highly recommend this for mature or very dry skin. It is pricey but worth it. At almost 50 years old, I will just about pay anything and/or try anything! You do not need to apply a lot - I tend to overuse all my products but with this one I don't. Best part, results are seen pretty quickly - no need to wait a long period of time to tell if it is making a difference. It is also great to use in conjunction with the skin caviar firming complex - another reviewer recommended as well. Makes your skin feel hydrated, rejuvenated, and restored - you will feel like a million bucks!
Kokky T.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
I first started using this by stealing it from my mom and have gone broke ever since lol This would have to be one of the best moisturiser's I've ever used - and there's been a few. Not only does it feel wonderfully nourishing (and restored my flaky skin) it retexturising properties have left my skin brighter and healthier looking than what it's looked in years! Yes it contains fragrance and yes it's expensive but you haven't even touched on the fact that it contains Caviar extract and the benefits of this Omega 3 rich ingredient has on the skin!! Def recommend it
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
The scent of this facial cream is a strong powdery floral, which may be off-putting to some, not to mention the high price tag. If you can get past the price and scent, the texture of the cream and its hydrating and toning properties are spectacular. It is a luxurious skincare experience that does deliver results if used consistently.
daija e.
Greenville, NC
Love this product. Goes great as a layering hydrator. Great consistency and the smell is wonderful. Good to use in the summer or winter. I do kind of prefer to use it in once it starts getting cold out simply because it helps with super dry skin. Highly recommend
Lauline G.
I tried a sample of this product a long time a go, but absolutely loved it. La Prairie makes the best skin care with the best products. I tend to have gentle, combo skin and it really does wonders on my skin. If only it weren't extremely pricey I would purchase!
Edward F.
Austin, TX
This is one of my my favorite anti aging products ever. The amount of intense yet light weight moisture you get plus the luminosity after application is amazing.