La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer - Foundation SPF15 uploaded by Erika A.

BY LA PRAIRIE

La Prairie Skin Caviar SPF 15 concealer foundation. Lavish your skin with a unique combination of colour and care in one brilliantly conceived skincare product with the superb nourishing, moisturizing, energizing attributes of Caviar Extract. Two products in one: One part luxury foundation that tints, firms and protects your skin while counteracting signs of aging, one part professional-level concealer, the two work in beautiful synergy to provide long-lasting yet weightless coverage. You will notice an immediate improvement in the condition and appearance of your skin All skin types, Full Coverage, Satin Finish, Anti-ageing, Brush included. see more...

• Is this truly worth the price, or is there another brand that's n...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to splurge on this! I don't use any la prairi...1 Answers
  • Looking for new concealer. Is this good for sensitive skin? My fa...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Pat W.
Houston
Review for: La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation SPF15 more...
I bought this product in September 2016 and I may finish it finally in July 2017.  Hands down best foundation and concealer I have ever used and will repurchase.  It is great for mature skin and it takes a very small amount Recommend trying a sample first - it is expensive so make sure you love it!
Piya T.
Review for: La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation SPF15 more...
This is by far the best foundation that I’ve ever used and I had used quite a few. One dab is enough for the entire face. With proper blending, it gives me that natural & flawless finish. Each bottle is $200 and will last about 9 mos. it’s a multitasker skin beautifier, skin food & with SPF 15. Love. ❤️
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
Review for: La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer - Foundation SPF15 more...
I wanted to throw up when I saw how much this foundation was. I got a sample and I’m glad I did. I didn’t think that it was so full coverage as some of my favorite foundations. Packaging wise, I think that the little brush is an absolute waste. On a positive note, this does make your skin look beautiful!
Caitlyn L.
Henderson, NC
This is absolute full coverage. I love this product so much and I would love to buy more. It helps with dry skin. It's a very good moisturizer. It's very long lasting. I would totally buy this again!
Candi P.
My mom got me this and i have had it for maybe be 2 mnts but i used yesterday and MY LORD its so amazing. I love it. Its not heavy or thick but covers and conceals perfectly. 10/10
Donna M.
Tucson, AZ
After paying a pretty penny for this luxurious concealer, I have gotten quite attached to this concealer, i have very bad dark circles and it was just such a great full coverage that does not crease and was very easy to apply!
Smiley C.
Tustin, CA
Love this foundation. This works for my normal to combination skin type and gives me a beautiful luminous finish. It is not oily but I think it is better for dry/mature skin. This has very good coverage. I love the foundation but I don't like how expensive this foundation is. It is totally worth the money and I highly recommend this !!
Cc C.
Tulare, CA
I was so amazed by this product! Right when I put it on my face felt so good I have dry skin so it's hard to ding good foundation and concealer. So glad i bought this was a little pricey but so worth it. It has lasted me for a while and I gotta say this is my ridenor die I anit switching no more. If u got dry skin definitely recommend this!!!
Athena N.
Chandler, AZ
This is the best foundation I have ever used. It lasted me months because a little goes a long way and I probably used way more than I needed to. It had great coverage and I totally recommend this!
Lusi J.
Review for: La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer - Foundation SPF15 more...
Wow! Luxury at it's finest. I decided to splash out and see if this foundation really was worth the high price tag. I was convinced that there was no chance that any foundation could be worth over £100, but how wrong was I?! You feel like you haven't got much product for the money, but when you apply it and see how far it goes, you feel much better about this. The texture is creamy and soft, and a little goes a long long way. This lasts all day no problem, and doesn't smear or smudge. The scent is subtle. I like the brush that comes with this but it can be a bit fiddly as it's small, so I tend to use another form of application. I would buy this product again, and would recommend to anyone.
Analisa S.
Can I order online and how much is it?
Stephanie S.
Looking for new concealer. Is this good for sensitive skin? My face breaks out using most make up. How does this compare to Mary Kay?
Kimberly W.
Stafford, VA
Is this truly worth the price, or is there another brand that's not nearly the cost that performs just as well? Basically, what about this would make it worth so much?
Lauren F.
Kansas City, MO
I have been wanting to splurge on this! I don't use any la prairie products, has anyone tried this who doesn't use la prairie skincare? Have you noticed an improvement in your overall skin appearance since using this? What's the coverage like?
airene d.
Is this product good for Filipinos who have light to dark brown completion? Will this product last longer in the Philippine climate?