BY LA PRAIRIE

Natural-looking color perfects the complexion in this dewy foundation and exquisitely matched concealer, infused with caviar extract. The luxurious cream emulsion offers full coverage and the concealer camouflages under-eye darkness and deeper imperfections. Helps support skin's firmness and elasticity. Natural-looking coverage of under-eye darkness and imperfections.

How To Use:

Perfect skin with this dewy pair of complexion enhancers. Foundation: Shake well. Smooth over face and blend for desired coverage. Concealer: Pat onto skin with fingertip, over or under foundation. Use brush to blend.

• Is this foundation really worth my money ? 🙈4 Answers
  • Is it worth its money? This is so expensive just wondering2 Answers
  • Is this truly worth the price, or is there another brand ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Fayzeh M.
Fresno , CA
Omg would love this heard great reviews about it so far would be nice to get to test it myself
Ebun S.
West Babylon, NY
One of the best beauty products out there. You won't be disappointed.and I will be buying more.
Tiara W.
Portland, OR
Review for: Tender Ivory more...
La prairie skin caviar is exactly that. I love that this is light weight yet leaves my face looking flawless. It has light matte texture that gives a natural look, not a cakey fake look that other foundation tend to. I recommend this to everyone!
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Tender Ivory more...
I love how luxurious the foundation feels on my skin and it goes on smoothly (I use a beauty blender) and has great coverage for my freckles and hyper-pigmentation. The colors match really well and it blends well with other makeup on top of it as well as serums underneath. It is not drying and I love that it has SPF 15 to keep my skin protected all day long without adding another product/cream to my routine.
Iulia V.
Iasi
Review for: La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation Sunscreen SPF 15, 1.0 oz. more...
My go to smokey look I love all these products I used. Pros It lasted all day it's full coverage yet still looks like skin. If you want I can give alternatives to these products IDid this look with La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation SPF 15Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticktarte Shape Tape Contour ConcealerUrban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting SprayKat Von D Shade + Light Crème Contour Palette
Alexandra T.
Brasov
I know you guys...this brand is soooo expensive... But this foundation is amazing, for ne at least. I have normal to oily skin, I get the most amount of oilyness on my T-zone, but this definitely worths tge hype. If your going to break your bank account, go for it! It's full coverage, it covers every single imperfection on your sking, it has a pretty thick consistency, but it diesn't look cakey on your face at all! It blends amazing and my skin looks amazing when I put this on!
ALEX A.
Review for: Honey Beige more...
It is ridiculously expencive, but it is so good, especially if you are age above 40, in my opinion.

I can feel its greatness after washing my face at the end of the day. My skin feels smooth and rejuvenated, almost.

Sometimes poor ingredients foudation like high alcohol content one makes my skin look dull, dry and tired after a long day, but not this crazy expecive foudation!

For me, it is my holy grail when my skin is not in good condition.

However, it is not a long wear foudation, so I have to touch up a few times thoughout a day which I don’t mind.

Plus, its concealer is great for under eye because it doesn’t dry your skin.
Latifa D.
Dubai, Dubai
Nice foundation with light to medium coverage perfect for like young girls who doesn’t have a lot of skin problème or pigmented skin and aging problème but the price is very hight so I’m thinking I will not recommand it to others because you can buy better quality product with much less price
Layal J.
Dubai, Dubai
Holy Grail of foundations. I’m a foundation (or everything makeup) junky. This foundation is worth its price tag unfortunately! I really want to find a dupe but I’ve been unlucky for the last three years! It’s A Amazing
Lusi J.
Review for: La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer - Foundation SPF15 more...
Wow! Luxury at it's finest. I decided to splash out and see if this foundation really was worth the high price tag. I was convinced that there was no chance that any foundation could be worth over £100, but how wrong was I?! You feel like you haven't got much product for the money, but when you apply it and see how far it goes, you feel much better about this. The texture is creamy and soft, and a little goes a long long way. This lasts all day no problem, and doesn't smear or smudge. The scent is subtle. I like the brush that comes with this but it can be a bit fiddly as it's small, so I tend to use another form of application. I would buy this product again, and would recommend to anyone.
Erica B.
Is this foundation really worth my money ? 🙈
Sammei J.
Washington, DC
I have heard amazing things about this product, but no one seems to have swatched it or tested it on brown skin. Was wondering if there's a YouTuber or any pictures that would help me decide whether this is a good investment.
Sien S.
Leuven
Is it worth its money? This is so expensive just wondering
airene d.
This is like what all the make up lovers want to try. Been saving up to get this but now im thinking if the avilable colors will look good on my skin and on the climate here in my country. Any filipina with light brown compeltion have tried this? From Philippines
Lauren F.
Kansas City, MO
I have been wanting to splurge on this! I don't use any la prairie products, has anyone tried this who doesn't use la prairie skincare? Have you noticed an improvement in your overall skin appearance since using this? What's the coverage like?