BY LA PRAIRIE

Natural-looking color perfects the complexion in this dewy foundation and exquisitely matched concealer, infused with caviar extract. The luxurious cream emulsion offers full coverage and the concealer camouflages under-eye darkness and deeper imperfections. Helps support skin's firmness and elasticity. Natural-looking coverage of under-eye darkness and imperfections.

How To Use:

Perfect skin with this dewy pair of complexion enhancers. Foundation: Shake well. Smooth over face and blend for desired coverage. Concealer: Pat onto skin with fingertip, over or under foundation. Use brush to blend.

• Is this foundation really worth my money ? 🙈4 Answers
  • Is it worth its money? This is so expensive just wondering2 Answers
  • Is this truly worth the price, or is there another brand ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
This is a very controversial product to review. It's so expensive and I feel like if you buy this you'll get judged for spending so much money on a makeup product but it's so so good. It's so hydrating and has good coverage.
Smiley C.
Tustin, CA
Love this foundation. This works for my normal to combination skin type and gives me a beautiful luminous finish. It is not oily but I think it is better for dry/mature skin. This has very good coverage. I love the foundation but I don't like how expensive this foundation is. It is totally worth the money and I highly recommend this !!
Cc C.
Tulare, CA
I was so amazed by this product! Right when I put it on my face felt so good I have dry skin so it's hard to ding good foundation and concealer. So glad i bought this was a little pricey but so worth it. It has lasted me for a while and I gotta say this is my ridenor die I anit switching no more. If u got dry skin definitely recommend this!!!
Athena N.
Chandler, AZ
This is the best foundation I have ever used. It lasted me months because a little goes a long way and I probably used way more than I needed to. It had great coverage and I totally recommend this!
Elvira T.
Alamo
Review for: La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation Sunscreen SPF 15, 1.0 oz. more...
This foundation is definitely on the pricey side but I love everything about it. It covers great .... it has anti aging properties...... it smells great....but it's expensive
Christina K.
Seattle, WA
It's a luxury foundation. It covers my dark spots well and it goes well under loose powder. However my skin get dry easily when I use this foundation
Nikki L.
United States
Review for: Buff more...
So not worth the price. It went well on the face at first but then began to dry and enhance my pores. Not a big fan of the ridiculous "luxury" price.
jtm. M.
San Jose
I love this foundation. Doesn’t clog pores, hydrates and looks like skin. I haven’t used the concealer much but definitely in love w the foundation
Cursten S.
I am initially used to using Mac Foundation. This is so light. I am so happy to have come across this at Neiman Marcus.
mia j.
Woodbridge, CA
this is such an amazing foundation it's definitely one of my favorites and i would recommend this to anyone
Erica B.
Is this foundation really worth my money ? 🙈
Sammei J.
Washington, DC
I have heard amazing things about this product, but no one seems to have swatched it or tested it on brown skin. Was wondering if there's a YouTuber or any pictures that would help me decide whether this is a good investment.
Sien S.
Leuven
Is it worth its money? This is so expensive just wondering
airene d.
This is like what all the make up lovers want to try. Been saving up to get this but now im thinking if the avilable colors will look good on my skin and on the climate here in my country. Any filipina with light brown compeltion have tried this? From Philippines
Lauren F.
Kansas City, MO
I have been wanting to splurge on this! I don't use any la prairie products, has anyone tried this who doesn't use la prairie skincare? Have you noticed an improvement in your overall skin appearance since using this? What's the coverage like?