BY LA PRAIRIE

Natural-looking color perfects the complexion in this dewy foundation and exquisitely matched concealer, infused with caviar extract. The luxurious cream emulsion offers full coverage and the concealer camouflages under-eye darkness and deeper imperfections. Helps support skin's firmness and elasticity. Natural-looking coverage of under-eye darkness and imperfections.

How To Use:

Perfect skin with this dewy pair of complexion enhancers. Foundation: Shake well. Smooth over face and blend for desired coverage. Concealer: Pat onto skin with fingertip, over or under foundation. Use brush to blend.

• Is this foundation really worth my money ? 🙈4 Answers
  • Is it worth its money? This is so expensive just wondering2 Answers
  • Is this truly worth the price, or is there another brand ...1 Answers
Amy R.
Washington DC
I HAVE NOT USED THIS PRODUCT, it’s just on my wishlist. I hear it’s great but can’t speak to it’s effectiveness on here. I’m giving it 3 Stars. If I can ever afford it, I’ll try it!
Giovanna S.
Columbia, SC
Muy costoso pero lo vale. Tiene funcion 2 en 1. Me encanto como se adapto a mi tipo de piel (grasa) y cuanto me duro horas tras horas. A pesar de su precio es maravilloso. Vale la pena.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Wow this was a great foundation and made my skin look flawless, soft and we'll took care of. I hate this cost alot but worth it yes it is if your wanting to try this makeup go for it.
Donna M.
Tucson, AZ
After paying a pretty penny for this luxurious concealer, I have gotten quite attached to this concealer, i have very bad dark circles and it was just such a great full coverage that does not crease and was very easy to apply!
Mae L.
Did I say wow? I only rated 4 stars cause its expensive as hell and it smells a bit different I'm assuming the caviar? I recieved a sample and looked into the brand
Toniann G.
Salisbury Mls, NY
I actually got this foundation for free from a friend who tests them out. If I had to pay, I would never buy it, WAY too overpriced for a foundation. It is very light weight and doesn't give any coverage at all, which is good for a everyday foundation.  I personally did not like it. It left a weird look on my face, and broke up ALOT throughout the day. I normally don't get that oily throughout my day, but when I wear this foundation, my skin gets very greasy, which I don't like. Won't buy when I run out.
Ria R.
Boston, MA
Hands down the most expensive item in my entire make up routine. However it works, and it works beautifully. I wish I could repurchase it however, but I don't think that for the price despite how awesome it is, I can really justify it.
Jami O.
South Elgin, IL
ughf this is one of those that u really don't want to love because of the price but it's so so good! i almost don't feel too guilty because of its skin care benefits so it's almost like a 2 in 1!
Kayla B.
Kalamazoo, MI
The coverage is amazing, and it feels very luxurious. However, I do not think it is worth the price point. It glides on very smooth and my other products go on top of it just as smooth, but after a while it oxidized on me and it settled into my fine lines. I'll keep using it because of how much I paid for it, but I probably won't buy again.
Jen P.
Review for: Pêche more...
I love this foundation! Looks and feels amazing on the skin. The scent is a little overwhelming initially (floral), but fades after a bit and doesn't bother me. The concealer in the top is great too. My only wish is that this came in a pump rather than a pot. It would just be easier, more sanitary, and would likely protect all of those amazing skin care ingredients better!
Erica B.
Is this foundation really worth my money ? 🙈
Sammei J.
Washington, DC
I have heard amazing things about this product, but no one seems to have swatched it or tested it on brown skin. Was wondering if there's a YouTuber or any pictures that would help me decide whether this is a good investment.
Sien S.
Leuven
Is it worth its money? This is so expensive just wondering
Lauren F.
Kansas City, MO
I have been wanting to splurge on this! I don't use any la prairie products, has anyone tried this who doesn't use la prairie skincare? Have you noticed an improvement in your overall skin appearance since using this? What's the coverage like?
airene d.
This is like what all the make up lovers want to try. Been saving up to get this but now im thinking if the avilable colors will look good on my skin and on the climate here in my country. Any filipina with light brown compeltion have tried this? From Philippines

Amazon