BY LA PRAIRIE

Natural-looking color perfects the complexion in this dewy foundation and exquisitely matched concealer, infused with caviar extract. The luxurious cream emulsion offers full coverage and the concealer camouflages under-eye darkness and deeper imperfections. Helps support skin's firmness and elasticity. Natural-looking coverage of under-eye darkness and imperfections.

How To Use:

Perfect skin with this dewy pair of complexion enhancers. Foundation: Shake well. Smooth over face and blend for desired coverage. Concealer: Pat onto skin with fingertip, over or under foundation. Use brush to blend.

• Is this foundation really worth my money ? 🙈4 Answers
  • Is it worth its money? This is so expensive just wondering2 Answers
  • Is this truly worth the price, or is there another brand ...1 Answers
Jennifer C.
I soooo love this foundation. It is very expensive but it is also very pigmented so a little goes a long way. It will last a long time. Besides the fact that the foundation provides exceptional coverage, it is also good for the skin. It is moisturizing to my skin. And the concealer covers so well. In My opinion, you don’t need to add any oils to your beauty blender or brush (I used a brush) to spread it well. You just really have to be careful when applying it not to apply too much because I really do mean that a little goes a long way.
Victoria C.
Monrovia, CA
First of all, I love the packaging! I love how the concealer is included on top of the foundation with a small brush. I mainly use the small brush for concealing my under eyes 👀 I think the concealer itself is a bit too rich to cover up blemishes or imperfections, but its perfect for under eyes! As for the foundation, I love how it is a twist cap with a spatula, I just dot it all over my face (a little goes a long way). The finish of the foundation is in between dewy and satin, its perfect for anyone that has dry or mature skin or as your winter foundation! The coverage is light to medium coverage, it is buildable but you don’t wanna look too cakey. The scent is on the heavier side, but it doesn’t bother me too much and it varies from person to person. Typically I wear this as my everyday foundation, I see a difference on my skin becoming more hydrated and glowy. It’s a good foundation to purchase if you are willing to splurge on a luxury high end foundation.
Tamara J.
I received a sample of La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence Foundation through the Allure Try It Program, and I was so excited to try this, but sadly it did not work for me.

I was afraid the shades would be too dark, but they actually apply much lighter than they look.

Positives:  The foundation has a cushion you can use for application, which is fun and it smells awesome like a LUSH store.

Negatives:  The formula is way too thick, probably because of the SPF.  And, while it looked nice at first, it completely wore off by lunchtime.
Abigail N.
Belmont, NC
This foundation is so creamy and smooth, I would compare this foundation to the Too Faced Foundation in my opinion. The pro is that over time it will correct your skin and con is it is pricey. If you want to spend the money then it’s worth it because I love this and I think everyone else would too!La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation SPF 15
Robyn N.
Crestline, CA
Review for: Crème Pêche more...
So I tried this product for the first time thanks to the gals @ TryItFree.cOm.
I was absolutely blown out of the water by this product. It was so amazing I literally conserved every single drop and used all the colors. It makes your skin feel AMAZING! Like extra extra soft. Coverage is great, doesnt sweat off or get oily. I would recommend this product to any make up lover! Its well worth the pennies spent. Promise
April D.
Troy, IL
I received a sample of this product, and immediately fell in love. It has great coverage yet is lightweight. Unlike many foundations there was not a perfumed scent. I went online to purchase this product and was completely shocked at the luxury price tag. I don't mind paying for quality, but a price tag of $230 (per their site) is more than excessive in my book. Great product, but I wouldn't pay this price.
Amy L.
El Paso, TX
This foundation is WONDERFUL. It melts right into the skin, looks totally natural and flawless, but still covers imperfections and dark circles. It wears so comfortably, too. I honestly forget I'm wearing anything at all. But that price tag... Woof. If a foundation is going to cost me almost $200, it had better be prepared to cook dinner for a week too.
Kaila F.
I know this is really expensive but guys it’s amazing, I got it free and fell in love with it. It covers everything and lasts all day, I mean what more do you need from a foundation, it’s perfect and if you can afford it, go buy it. You would not be disappointed
Liz o.
Columbus , GA
I like the coverage for this product but I have a couple problems my skin is very dry especially on my nose so when I put this product on my nose area looks awful so I would definitely not buy this again
Holly G.
Bellevue, PA
Let me start by saying I hate foundations but Loved this product infused with caviar water,great even buildable coverage does not settle in lines and pores. I ALSO TRIED THE COMPACT ESSENCE IN FOUNDATION Creme peche on light skin, Amazing.I really like the compact version for ease of use.
Erica B.
Is this foundation really worth my money ? 🙈
Sammei J.
Washington, DC
I have heard amazing things about this product, but no one seems to have swatched it or tested it on brown skin. Was wondering if there's a YouTuber or any pictures that would help me decide whether this is a good investment.
Sien S.
Leuven
Is it worth its money? This is so expensive just wondering
Nina B.
New Castle
What color is best for fair skin?
Jennifer C.
Nazareth, PA
Ok so I have been wanting this for a long time but need help with color selection....I have fair/light skin with neutral undertones. I am thinking soft ivory. But I want to be sure before I spend the money. In smashbox hydrating foundation I am 1.1, and mac N18, and it cosmetics in light. So hopefully that will give you an idea....thanks in advance!!

Walmart