La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Kelsey L.La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Es D.
3 colors available

BY LA PRAIRIE

Lavish your skin with a unique combination of colour and care in one brilliantly conceived skincare product with the superb nourishing, moisturizing, energizing attributes of Caviar Extract. Two products in one: one part luxury foundation that tints, firms and protects your skin while counteracting signs of aging, one part professional-level concealer, the two work in beautiful synergy to provide long-lasting yet weightless coverage. You will notice an immediate improvement in the condition and appearance of your ski. Age-minimizing treatment and colour combine to promote a smooth, radiant complexion; smooth, full yet weightless coverage with long-lasting qualities; pure, natural skin tone provided by advanced coated pigments; professional-level concealer complements each foundation tone. Shake foundation well; then dot a small amount on forehead, nose, cheeks and chin, smoothing and blending downward for complete coverage. Then apply concealer to small problem areas, such as under the eyes, spots or blemishes, using the concealer brush to blend. For larger areas, apply under foundation. 30ml see more...

• Does it have oil control function?1 Answers
  • I have heard amazing things about this product, but no one seems to...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the cost? 1 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar*
Robyn P.
Robyn P.
Los angeles, CA
Everyone had been talking up this foundation, so I had to buy it. I first tried with a primer and it totally broke up on my face. I had to wipe it all off in the middle of being out all day, because it looked so awful. The next time I wore it, I tried it without primer - it worked better, but still was breaking up a little. I had the epiphany to try with other la prairie products as they may work in tandem, so I bought the $100 powder. It worked like a dream! I also used a sponge to apply this over my artis face brush, so it was probably a bit more sheered out. The product has an older woman smell (as does the powder) which I don't like and it doesn't really fade throughout the day. I could still smell it hours later. I do like that this also acts as skin care for your face and doesn't feel like you're wearing makeup, but overall, there's better foundations for much cheaper.
Jen P.
Jen P.
Review for: La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation SPF 15 Peche
I love this foundation! Looks and feels amazing on the skin. The scent is a little overwhelming initially (floral), but fades after a bit and doesn't bother me. The concealer in the top is great too. My only wish is that this came in a pump rather than a pot. It would just be easier, more sanitary, and would likely protect all of those amazing skin care ingredients better!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Kalamazoo, MI
The coverage is amazing, and it feels very luxurious. However, I do not think it is worth the price point. It glides on very smooth and my other products go on top of it just as smooth, but after a while it oxidized on me and it settled into my fine lines. I'll keep using it because of how much I paid for it, but I probably won't buy again.
Mahenoor K.
Mahenoor K.
This is wonderful stuff. Sure it's pricey but you get so much and because it's so pigmented u only need a tiny bit. You can build more coverage or use one later for a sheer glowy look. The concealer is PERFECT in every way. This never ever cakes and my skin is so smooth and soft after I wash my face. This is def worth the price.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
This is a very controversial product to review. It's so expensive and I feel like if you buy this you'll get judged for spending so much money on a makeup product but it's so so good. It's so hydrating and has good coverage.
Ebun S.
Ebun S.
West Babylon, NY
One of the best beauty products out there. You won't be disappointed.and I will be buying more.
Fayzeh M.
Fayzeh M.
Fresno , Ca
Omg would love this heard great reviews about it so far would be nice to get to test it myself
Cursten S.
Cursten S.
I am initially used to using Mac Foundation. This is so light. I am so happy to have come across this at Neiman Marcus.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Vancouver, BC
Since I started using this I haven't gone back to my longtime HG liquid foundation, MUFE Ultra HD. The finish is a satin, semi matte. Coverage is medium, and it is very hydrating. My favourite part is the skin care ingredients inside and knowing that it's better for the skin than other foundations without skin care, especially since I forget to take it all off every one in a while!
Sammei J.
Sammei J.
Rowlett, TX
I have heard amazing things about this product, but no one seems to have swatched it or tested it on brown skin. Was wondering if there's a YouTuber or any pictures that would help me decide whether this is a good investment.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Is this worth the cost?
Does it have oil control function?