La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation SPF 15

by La Prairie

Natural-looking color perfects the complexion in this dewy foundation and exquisitely matched concealer, infused with caviar extract. The luxurious cream emulsion offers full coverage and the concealer camouflages under-eye darkness and deeper imperfections. Helps support skin's firmness and elasticity. Natural-looking coverage of under-eye darkness and imperfections.

How To Use:

Perfect skin with this dewy pair of complexion enhancers. Foundation: Shake well. Smooth over face and blend for desired coverage. Concealer: Pat onto skin with fingertip, over or under foundation. Use brush to blend.

Is this good for acne prone skin? I have used the charlotte tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation and sadly I broke out which is why I want something that won't break me out but looks just as amazing & flawless!!
Hello, can someone please tell me more about this product? What kind of coverage does this product give? Does it have lasting power for the day? Is it a matte finish? It is a concealer and foundation, which makes me interested in trying.
Is this product full coverage?
Start your review of La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation SPF 15!
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Joslyn H.
La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Joslyn H.
Review for: Honey Beige
La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation SPF 15 I absolutely LOVE THIS!!! Omg I worth every penny! Love how it comes with the brush and concealer and foundation. Blends in great and not heavy. Works amazing plus love the packaging!!!
Karel H.
Trafford, PA
La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Karel H.
La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Karel H.
Purchased at: Saks
Review for: Warm Linen
Oh my gosh, I can’t believe I spent this much for a foundation, but it was worth it. It has a concealer on top. Big plus. I love it! I saw a video once where the makeup artist used it with the Artis paddle brush. Love! La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation SPF 15
Ivan I.
La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Ivan I.
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
Beautiful creamy foundation. It has medium to full coverage and looks so natural and slightly dewy. I like applying it with a beauty blender I feel like that works best. The concealer that comes with it is actually really great too. This is the only foundation that I ever get compliments on that my skin looks great or that it’s glowing and then people are surprised that I’m wearing foundation at all. It’s really odd but somehow it’s worth the $200+
Robyn D.
La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Robyn D.
Review for: Tender Ivory
This foundation is so perfect for Autumn, it's finish is luminous, and velvet. It really feels like nothing is on my face. After 5 house still flawless and I didn't even use finishing powder. A little goes a long way and this has to be the best foundation I have ever used. I adore this foundation.
Robyn P.
Los angeles, CA
Everyone had been talking up this foundation, so I had to buy it. I first tried with a primer and it totally broke up on my face. I had to wipe it all off in the middle of being out all day, because it looked so awful. The next time I wore it, I tried it without primer - it worked better, but still was breaking up a little. I had the epiphany to try with other la prairie products as they may work in tandem, so I bought the $100 powder. It worked like a dream! I also used a sponge to apply this over my artis face brush, so it was probably a bit more sheered out. The product has an older woman smell (as does the powder) which I don't like and it doesn't really fade throughout the day. I could still smell it hours later. I do like that this also acts as skin care for your face and doesn't feel like you're wearing makeup, but overall, there's better foundations for much cheaper.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
This is a very controversial product to review. It's so expensive and I feel like if you buy this you'll get judged for spending so much money on a makeup product but it's so so good. It's so hydrating and has good coverage.
Mahenoor K.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This is wonderful stuff. Sure it's pricey but you get so much and because it's so pigmented u only need a tiny bit. You can build more coverage or use one later for a sheer glowy look. The concealer is PERFECT in every way. This never ever cakes and my skin is so smooth and soft after I wash my face. This is def worth the price.
Jen P.
I love this foundation! Looks and feels amazing on the skin. The scent is a little overwhelming initially (floral), but fades after a bit and doesn't bother me. The concealer in the top is great too. My only wish is that this came in a pump rather than a pot. It would just be easier, more sanitary, and would likely protect all of those amazing skin care ingredients better!
Olivia A.
Park City, UT
La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Olivia A.
I splurged and bought this for myself for Hanukkah, and I’m kicking myself because it’s SO EXPENSIVE and I’m in LOVE with this product. After hours of wear, it still looks flawless, with NO touch ups. If your looking to splurge on yourself or you can afford this price point I highly recommend!
Charlie T.
Midwest City, OK
I received a sample of this foundation and was impressed right away! A little goes a long way and blending this is close to heaven!! Full coverage like I've never seen. I'm in awe of it, really. Lightweight though so its not heavy or greasy. It did change to more of a powder finish than a matte but left a dewy sheen which I love. I would love to purchase soon but that price, I have never loved a foundation like I do this one so it might be a worthy investment!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sara N.
il y a 2 ans
Ivan I. il y a 2 ans
It’s a beautiful foundation. Has good coverage and slightly radiant finish. I get compliments on my skin “glowing” every time I wear it... I wish it were cheaper because at the end of the day it’s just a foundation but it’s very good quality if you decide to buy it (+it has their skincare infused and a concealer)