La Prairie Skin Caviar Absolute Filler

by La Prairie

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Prairie Skin Caviar Absolute Filler!
How would you rate this product?
Liann C.
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
This cream claims to have a filler-like plumping effect on the face. It comes in a luxurious and convenient pump dispenser with 2 oz of product for $630. The cream is rich, velvety, and non-greasy. It is a beautiful formulation and kept my combo skin moisturized without becoming an oil slick, however, I cannot say my face was volume-enhanced by this cream. Considering a syringe of actual filler costs less than a years supply of this cream, I say just go for the real thing.
Ann P.
West Hartford, CT
This is a really nice cream but is nothing extraordinary and for me didn’t work like a “filler”. I received a sample and would never spend the $600+ on it. It was good for my skin, meaning no breakouts and didn’t irritate or clog pores, etc. and it may have had some very short term smoothing/plumping effect but by the morning it was gone. I used it for a few weeks until the sample ran out. La Prairie has some products that are very effective for me, like their eye complex serum, but others feel gimmicky and this is one of those.

Looking for your answer?