La Prairie Skin Caviar

by La Prairie

La Prairie Skin Caviar. Use this treatment when your skin needs an immediate uplift in tone, texture and appearance. Its gleaming `caviar pearls`, not only embody the luxurious image of La Prairie, they release a highly concentrated burst of caviar-derived sea energy at the very moment of application. Your skin is instantly smoothed and firmed, radiantly alive, miraculously transformed. All skin types, Anti-wrinkle, Anti-ageing.

Does it work for wrinkles and fine lines?
Heard really good things about this mask and I want to try this! Where can I find this brand product?
Is this worth the money ? What compares to [email protected]’s budget friendly?
Start your review of La Prairie Skin Caviar!
Product Highlights
Such a decadent product! This is among the best masks I have ever used. Great for moisturizing dehydrated, mature skin. Expensive, but can find good deals if you look. I got mine on Jet.com. I have dry, mature skin and love this product. It goes a long way and leaves a wonderful glow on your skin. Expensive but, if you have the extra money, worth the purchase.in reviews
Maritza D.
Williamsburg, VA
Lush and luxe. So pricey but so worth it. I adore this line of products, I feel like I'm at a spa when I use them. Beautiful packaging. Purchased at Nordstrom because of their return policy. I love how this hydrates my face without being greasy, skin just drinks it in.
Stacy S.
2,714 reviews
It is a great product. It is very smooth and absorbs well. It made my skin feel great after using it. Im not sure.if i agree with the price tag om this one, but i am a fan of the product.
Shelbi H.
Walnut Creek, CA
Ah! This stuff is luxurious and goes on like a silk robe. However, my face did not feel significantly more hydrated or tighter than before. As a broke college student (I got this as a gift), I would say be wary of your purchase with this one.
Denise R.
Garfield, NM
Love using this product! It leaves your skin so soft and smooth. My husband even started using it. He says he feels younger and I actually think he looks younger! My only complaint would be the price!
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
ow my skin looked beautiful, despite the packaging and hygienic concerns I have found a foundation that I absolutely love. I watched the review of a YouTuber, Tati. She also reviewed La Prairie Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Transforming Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum, I recommend swatching both first. I like applying it with a flat brush (I use MAC 191) and finishing it with wedges or a beauty blender. I do not use a primer at all, just a thin layer of La Mer SPF 50 and it lasts all day.
Alba F.
Tucson, AZ
La Prairie Skin Caviar uploaded by Alba F.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I’m trying la prairie skin caviar luxe cream for first time I know this is pricey cream but worth every penny, I feel a difference and more importantly, I see a difference my skin looks more healthy hydrated, fine lines are a lot less visible in just 3 weeks.
GabeRyan M.
Plattsburgh, NY
I love how this makes me feel like a queen! It is great! Very very expensive but it is just for luxury! Good for all skin type! Would definitely recommend this product for any other persons! Amazing all around
Lena L.
Clearwater , FL
This skin caviar had my skin so smooth & glowing! My husband even noticed how clear my skin was & loved touching my baby soft cheeks 👶
Angie F.
Columbia, LA
I was given this product by a church member for Christmas. It was okay. I didn't think I was using it right so I looked up the reviews to see what everyone was saying and instead I saw the price and I nearly fainted. This stuff is not worth the money at all.
Adriana B.
This stuff isn't cheat but it is soooo worth the money. Just after using it one time my skin feels so soft and just looks better
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alysia S.
San Juan Capo, CA
il y a 2 ans
Sayuri P. il y a 2 ans
It is, I’ve been using full range of La Prairie for 2 weeks and notice my skin become smoother, no pimples, fine lines around forehead and eyes area gone. I would say nothing can compare to the products, the ingredients it’s expensive Swiss ice, Pearl, gold, caviar and platinum.
Jennifer C.
il y a 2 ans
I’ve always wanted to try La Prairie Skin Caviar; however, there aren’t really any reviews out there. I saw one YouTube video where it’s mentioned but it was discussed in a different language and sadly I could understand. Would love to read someone’s feedback on their experience with this product and how they used it.