La Prairie Radiance Cellular Night Cream

by La Prairie

While your body rests, this nighttime treatment does its magic, creating glowingly radiant skin. Cellular Radiance Night Cream is an intensive formula that renews skin's inner luminosity. An advanced de-aging cream, it restores the natural defenses of the skin. The secret is a moisture-binding complex of perfecting and anchoring peptides combined with mica and liquid crystals. The rich texture envelopes skin in utter luxury. all you see is pure radiance. How to use: After cleansing and toning, apply to face, neck and decolllete. Avoid eye area. Use over Cellular Radiance Concentrate Pure Gold or serum of choice. 50ml Laboratoires La Prairie's ascent to skin perfection unveiled a state-of-the-art range of cellular treatments based on the La Prairie's exclusive Cellular Complex. Only found in La Prairie products, these age-fighting ingredients deliver nutrients essential to the health, vitality and overall appearance of your skin.

Worth the price?
Has anyone tried this product recently? Been thinking about purchasing.
Start your review of La Prairie Radiance Cellular Night Cream!
Amanda R.
Pasadena, CA
Incredibly rich and effective night cream. You wake up feeling moisturized to the MAX! As someone with combination skin, I recommend using the night cream only every few days. With everyday use, it causes me to have buildup in my pores. This cream also smells luxurious and clean.
Carlys M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
It is such an incredible product that I couldn't describe it I love it but if you are allergic to caviar I recommend that you stay away from these products my cousin got an allergic reaction because she is allergic to shellfish and caviar but if you are not I recommend that you use it is an excellent line for the skin and helps prevent wrinkles if you are at that age when you want to prevent wrinkles I recommend it although it is a slightly expensive line
Tania G.
Dixon, IL
I purchased this cream once when I was feeling extra boujee! The packaging is extreamly luxurious! The cream works well, not too much of a fragrance which I liked. I would recommend this if your wanting to try something nice!
Walleska C.
Skokie, IL
Five stars ! Feels fantastic! Very lightweight and gives the skin a nice radiance ! You won’t go wrong with this one
sade M.
Sayreville, NJ
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
For the money I didnt think this was worth it. I felt my face felt heavy and oily the next day after using it. Because I am acne prone I stopped using it for fear of clogging my pores.
Lilli V.
Bronxville
Its expensive and luxurious yes but so worth it.  Start off asking for sample at neimans if you are on the fence but start saving for it because after a few days you'll see the difference and want it and find yourself needing it and wanting it. You'll look refreshed
Drew S.
Eagle, ID
The absolute holy Grail of night creams for anyone with dry skin and/or aging skin. Run, do not walk to get this
Ayesha K.
Parkville, MD
It’s very pricey yes but you get what you pay for. I love this cream , you have to be consistent and you will see results!
Lauren M.
Olive Branch, MS
Love the spatula that came with to preserve the integrity of the product. Wow this stuff did my face so good. The packaging was very nice. Totally recommend.
Isabella P.
Homestead, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Applies smoothly and leaves a shiny finish to you skin it is very gentle on your skin and I have continuously bought this product more than once it definitely exceeds my expectations and I would buy it again