La Prairie Purifying Cream Cleanser

by La Prairie

La Prairie Purifying Cream Cleanser. This soothing, moisturizing cream purifies and decongests your skin, while its calming action helps alleviate signs of stress. Rich in natural emollients, this ultra-gentle, water-soluble cleanser is designed to effectively remove makeup, even heavy makeup and other surface impurities, while it softens and smoothes the skin. All skin types, Purifying/ balancing, Anti-ageing.

Does this work well ? I've never seen or heard of it before 💬
Start your review of La Prairie Purifying Cream Cleanser!
Alex H.
Good for normal to dry skin. As a oily skin person, I prefer the foam version. A little goes a long way. Very nice packaging, just like any other La Prarie products. Price is good, 6.8oz for $90 while the foam version is only 4oz for the same price.
Sara T.
Honolulu, HI
La Prairie Purifying Cream Cleanser uploaded by Sara T.
I have oily sensitive skin, I Love this cream cleanser, The cleanser worth 5 start but because of the cost, I take 1 star down. It cost $90 for 200 ml. It works very good with my sensitive skin, I have no rash after use. The cream smells very good and doesn’t makes my face dry after use. If you can afford it, I recommend this. It did a good job! I love it but will not buy again unless I catch a sale again.
Yomaira A.
Totowa, NJ
Smells good, leaves my skin feeling soft, clean and luxurious. I love it. A bit pricy but worth it.
Mina T.
Westminster, CA
Clean clean clean is what i could say about this. Got a sample of this and shared it with my husband he loves it, so we got the full size one haha
Sandra P.
Great cream cleanser that has a very fresh, clean scent. But... cleansers that cost less and do the same are out there. Try Lancôme rose facial scrub or la mer.
Jessica J.
Wilton
I want to love this. I bought it in Rome at a spa at the Waldorf. It lathers incredibly, but sometimes my face doesn’t appear clean afterwards. It has a very soapy quality and yet, doesn’t remove my eye makeup very well, which makes me wonder if it’s removing my other makeup well. I still use it, but more so in the morning when my face is already mostly clean.
M J.
I love La Prairie and have been using their products for 15 years! This cleanser is pricy but a good value for the luxury line that is known for its anti aging effects. I’ve used this cleanser before but have found using it with my Mia enhances the results.
Karmela L.
This was one of my absolute all-time favorite cleansing creams. I love that a little bit goes a long way, love the foaming feeling and I love that my skin always feels truly clean afterwards. However, I've recently switched to a more natural routine and try to use 100% natural skincare products. Since this change my skin feels great and looks great. I still love my La Prairie cleanser but for MUCH less money and healthier options my skin looks better than ever!
Chik B.
Toronto ON
But it’s not for me I’m oily and combination skin type, it’s more like dry skin but I love scent it’s removes makeup dirt perfect
Dee D.
I like this cream cleanser as you only need a little bit to clean your face with. The tube can last for ages which is very good considering the price of the product. The feeling after cleaning your face with this product is that all make up is gone all impurities are gone and all excess oil has also gone. Your face is ready to absorb your night time oil or cream according to your face skincare routine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...