La Prairie Platinum Rare Cellular Night Elixir

by La Prairie

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Prairie Platinum Rare Cellular Night Elixir!
Lynn S.
San Jose, CA
It’s a very rich and creamy moisturizer. A little bit too oily for me but you can feel the skin is much hydrated after using it. I think the price is too high compared with the results though. Maybe more suitable for mature skins.
Kai Lin L.
West Windsor, NJ
Super pricey but it really makes older skin look incredibly glowing and hydrated. Smooths skin and lasts for quite a while. And the packaging inside and out looks incredible.
Isabella P.
Homestead, FL
This product leaves my face with such a glossy finish. Though it is very expensive I would say it is worth the investment I’ve only purchased it once but it defenitley exceeded my expectations I would definitely recommend to anyone.

Looking for your answer?