La Prairie La Prairie Foam Cleanser--125Ml/4 Oz By La Prairie

by La Prairie

La Prairie By La Prairie Skin Care La Prairie Foam Cleanser--125Ml/4 Oz For Women A Full-Bodied, Rich Floral.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Prairie La Prairie Foam Cleanser--125Ml/4 Oz By La Prairie!
Worth every penny!! The smallest amount is all you need. It’s super rich foam removes makeup and cleans without over drying. Lovely texture and scent. Leaves my skin super clean and smooth !
Doha, Qatar
La Prairie La Prairie Foam Cleanser--125Ml/4 Oz By La Prairie uploaded by Nesrin M.
One of my favorite clearance special in my morning skin care routine it soft & gantlet on skin cleans well. Use one pump with water & it becomes a foam use your hands in circulation & avoids your eyes its as simple as that i been using it for 3 month now & still im in my first bottle yes its very price & a bit over review cause of it price but this the price tag of the brand La Prairie Foam Cleanser, 4.2 oz.
Bucharest
Is a great cleanser. Doesn’t leave my skin dry and help me remove any trace of makeup in the evening. Great for double cleanse your face.
Super waawww its so gorgeous,this.product is magical it makes youuu soooooo prettyer i advice you all to buy it superrr waaawww