La Prairie Foam Cleanser

by La Prairie

La Prairie Foam Cleanser. Let this luxurious, water-activated mousse deeply cleanse and hydrate your skin as it dissolves and removes makeup, surface impurities and environmental pollutants. Natural plant extracts are at the heart of the formula`s purifying and soothing action, which leaves the skin refreshed and smoothed. This, the most universal of the La Prairie cleansers, is perfect for all skin types. All skin types, Cleansing, Anti-ageing.

I have been looking for a new foam cleanser for my face. Do you know if this products is harsh on the face or allows the skin to soak in nutrients? Is it for all skin types. Also, ideally how long does the product last. Is this for daily use or weekly? Is the price range feasible.
Start your review of La Prairie Foam Cleanser!
Victoria C.
La Prairie Foam Cleanser uploaded by Victoria C.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I have just finished an entire full size tube of this cleanser and it's pretty good. It lasted me a full year as you really don't need much. Like others have said, this stuff really takes your makeup off. It does burn my eyes and it's not the greatest for taking off eye makeup but I never felt a residue on my face afterwards. There were days when I did feel slightly stripped of moisture and my skin felt quite tight but that has been entirely in the Winter months. I liked it, I felt it did a solid job.
Thanh L.
Carrboro, NC
La Prairie Foam Cleanser uploaded by Thanh L.
La Prairie Foam Cleanser uploaded by Thanh L.
Purchased at: Saks
Got a free sample from la prairie and unfortunately I’m in love with this ultra expensive cleanser. It does a wonderful job cleansing your skin without feeling dry. The light floral fragrance smells so pleasant. A pea size would be enough for each use so I guess the cleanser could last up to 9 months to a year.
Catalina G.
San antonio, TX
Again, love everything about this brand, this product are truly exceptional and incredible! Nut the prices are over the roof. If you can spend this type of money and skin care is highly important to you La Prairie is your go-to! This foam cleanser is awesome!
Jennifer C.
My favorite face foam cleanser. It really lathers up but doesn’t dry your skin at all. I use La Prairie skincare and using this cleanser seems to have intensified the results. My face feels so clean, clear and hydrated. It’s pricy but it lasts a long time because a little bit goes a long way.
Liliya Y.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
La Prairie foam cleanser is the best cleanser I’ve ever used!!! It’s simply cleans my skin and doesn’t leave it very dry like from some others I have tried. I do recommend and for sure will be buying more!
eirini T.
Freehold, NJ
Worth every penny!! The smallest amount is all you need. It’s super rich foam removes makeup and cleans without over drying. Lovely texture and scent. Leaves my skin super clean and smooth !
Mahenoor K.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I Love this. It's a deep yet gentle cleanser. Less that a pea size amount is all you need so you really get a bang for your buck here.
Mahenoor K.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This will last you forever. Literally. You only need a pea size amount which creates this fluffy foam that will buff away all your impurities including makeup. It leaves your skin feeling soft and baby smooth unlike other washes I've used which left my face tough and tight.
Jing W.
Foam cleanser that make enough foam, gentle and clean, but cannot replace as makeup remover. If for oily skin, might need wash twice to feel the freshness on skin, but good enough for day time cleaning. Only problem is the cap would have water filled if put in the shower tub.
Matt M.
This is a fine cleanser.  Note:  A tiny amount will go a long way!!  Only like a pea sized amount is all you need.  The packaging is slightly annoying as it is a screw top but it's not that big of a deal.  I like it and would recommend.