Skin CareFacial SkincareLa Prairie
Extrait of Skin Caviar Firming Complex

La Prairie Extrait of Skin Caviar Firming Complex

by La Prairie

La Prairie Extrait of Skin Caviar Firming Complex. This lightweight emulsion, which contains precious Caviar Extract, has been called a `mini face lift in a bottle` for its instant firming and toning action. Concentrated firming agents restore healthy vitality and elasticity to your skin. It helps renew youthful radiance and effectively smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, leaving a silky veil on your skin`s surface. The perfect preparation for flawless makeup application, it also makes your makeup last longer. All skin types, Anti-wrinkle, Anti-ageing, Pump applicator.

Is this serum or moisturizer?
Who likes this? Has anyone found something similar in another brand?
How long did it take for you to see results?
Start your review of La Prairie Extrait of Skin Caviar Firming Complex!
Christine L.
This product is a game changer! As I've gotten older I've noticed my skin was starting to show signs of aging. Though it's pricey it's worth every penny for the results I saw after a few months.
Gem G.
Las Vegas, NV
I think I love it, but not the price. Smells great! And it is premium! You get what you paid for! Doesn’t break you out and does what it is supposed to do, firms your skin. I USE LAMER! and honestly, for the half the price which is still expensive, you can find something else. If you have the budge go for it...
Page B.
Ventura
Definitely a good product but I only gave it 3 stars because in my opinion, you can find a product that is just as good for half the price. I worked in the Skincare field for years representing lines like Estée Lauder, Orlane, Dr Dennis Gross etc. La Prairie has always had a good reputation and is a good product. I decided to try this line again, and I still thought it was a great product, but for my money I know there are other products just as good for less. All depends on your budget. I do spend a lot on skincare but not unless it warrants the price. That being said, it feels wonderful on and has great anti aging properties in it. Very nourishing. I would definitely buy again if the price point were more competitive with the other products out there.
Varinia L.
I love this kind of creams I love to leave my very hydrated hopefully I love I love I always llegen of these creams
Kelsy J.
Lancaster, PA
This product is really good and does exactly what it says .. it really does firm your skin ... and hydrates it .. I highly recommend it for someone who wants to firm there skin . It's a good part of a skin care routine .
LI N.
Super light weight daytime moisture lotion, I use it as my daytime moisturizer but those with very dry skin will need to add the cream on top... looks great under makeup and leaves my skin glowy and firmer... this one is actually reasonably priced for la Prairie at $200... I would buy again
kima S.
casablanca
La Prairie Extrait of Skin Caviar Firming Complex uploaded by kima S.
La Prairie Extrait of Skin Caviar Firming Complex is an intensive, highly concentrated oil-free moisturizer delivered in a lightweight texture. Powered by lifting caviar extract and infused with the brand's exclusive Cellular Complex, it is drenched in natural protectants and nutrients that help restore firmness and elasticity. This mini facelift in a bottle provides smooth, supple, protected skin, primed for makeup application. It also soothes, calms and protects with antioxidants. How to use: Use morning and night after cleansing and toning. Apply to your face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area. It can be used over your serum of choice.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
The quality of ingredients is obvious after each use. The cream literally glides on your skin, it's so gentle. The firming effects are as marketed. I've used this in the past and have known other ladies with mature skin who've seen noticeable differences as well. A little dot size is enough for your face.
Monikke C.
Red Springs, NC
Feed Feed Feed your skin to help with firming when you use LA Prairie Extrait of Skin Caviar Firming Complex daily! Price is reasonable and if used regularly you will notice results!
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
This is the best skincare based makeup primer I have ever used . One pearl sized drop in the skin before your foundation and you will look better than ever . It's a very pricey product but a little goes a long way. It's like a veil of silk smoothed across your face .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gem G.
Las Vegas, NV
il y a 2 ans
How long did it take for you to see results?
Gem G. il y a 2 ans
I am a La mer user, I have seen results from continued used from that brand about 2-4 months. I started using La Prairie and I shouldn’t have, I was hoping my face would hate it; I am 41 years old mother of 3, my face after using La Prairie has never been better, I hate to say it but works much faster than La mer and it’s almost immediate after each use, and with continue used you will reap the benefits, I wish I started using this as maintenance when I was 20, but it doesn’t matter people tell me that they cannot believe I have 3 kids, oldest daughter almost 22, and can’t believe I am 41, and those comments came a lot more after using La Prairie it’s too bad their products are so expensive and not affordable for majority of people, La mer is expensive to me already so going into La Prairie is straight breaking the bank, but it’s so much more cheaper than getting fillers and Botox ever 6-9 months as that adds up... As soon as I apply La Prairie i look so much younger and my face looks better without makeup, it really heals your skin and makes you super natural, the light is coming from within your skin and I always tells people, try a sample and If you like it splurge... it’s worth it! It’s not a hype at all.. you are paying for the ingredients for La Prairie and La mer and I think that’s what a lot of people do not understand when it comes to skin care don’t go cheap, and instead of buying expensive bags and shoes buy expensive skin care as they do work specially this brand! Invest your money on your skin as you only get 1 and how you take care of your skin now will follow you 10-15 years later