La Prairie Extrait of Skin Caviar Firming Complex uploaded by Chanel G.La Prairie Extrait of Skin Caviar Firming Complex uploaded by karima l.

BY LA PRAIRIE

La Prairie Extrait of Skin Caviar Firming Complex. This lightweight emulsion, which contains precious Caviar Extract, has been called a `mini face lift in a bottle` for its instant firming and toning action. Concentrated firming agents restore healthy vitality and elasticity to your skin. It helps renew youthful radiance and effectively smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, leaving a silky veil on your skin`s surface. The perfect preparation for flawless makeup application, it also makes your makeup last longer. All skin types, Anti-wrinkle, Anti-ageing, Pump applicator. see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I got all these as a present and was kind of sceptical with skin care...I was pleasantly surprised and the more I used it the better my skin looked :)
Love this line
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
The quality of ingredients is obvious after each use. The cream literally glides on your skin, it's so gentle. The firming effects are as marketed. I've used this in the past and have known other ladies with mature skin who've seen noticeable differences as well. A little dot size is enough for your face.
Ann S.
I like this facial lotion a lot. It's very pricey. But it has phenomenal results and is very effective. This is my first time using this, I received it as a gift. The packaging is nice and sleek. I would consider to buy this again, but the price is high.
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
This is the best skincare based makeup primer I have ever used . One pearl sized drop in the skin before your foundation and you will look better than ever . It's a very pricey product but a little goes a long way. It's like a veil of silk smoothed across your face .
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , PA
This product is really good and does exactly what it says .. it really does firm your skin ... and hydrates it .. I highly recommend it for someone who wants to firm there skin . It's a good part of a skin care routine .
Tatyana K.
Antelope, CA
Though this item is not cheap, it is a great firming cream. I put it on at night and do see visible results in the morning. It helps pull out all the dullness in my lower half of my face!
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Worth every last ride said if you have it spend it because just a little teeny teeny teeny bit goes a long way and your skin is what you have for the rest of your life and it feels amazing and that little line that you see for me it will get rid of it
Christine E.
This product is a game changer! As I've gotten older I've noticed my skin was starting to show signs of aging. Though it's pricey it's worth every penny for the results I saw after a few months.
Monikke C.
Red Springs, NC
Feed Feed Feed your skin to help with firming when you use LA Prairie Extrait of Skin Caviar Firming Complex daily! Price is reasonable and if used regularly you will notice results!
yesenia a.
This isn't real it can't be.

I recieved as a sample and if it did not cost so much I would not use anything else. Best product put there for firming