La Prairie Extrait of Skin Caviar Firming Complex uploaded by Chanel G.La Prairie Extrait of Skin Caviar Firming Complex uploaded by karima l.

BY LA PRAIRIE

La Prairie Extrait of Skin Caviar Firming Complex. This lightweight emulsion, which contains precious Caviar Extract, has been called a `mini face lift in a bottle` for its instant firming and toning action. Concentrated firming agents restore healthy vitality and elasticity to your skin. It helps renew youthful radiance and effectively smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, leaving a silky veil on your skin`s surface. The perfect preparation for flawless makeup application, it also makes your makeup last longer. All skin types, Anti-wrinkle, Anti-ageing, Pump applicator. see more...

Ann S.
Ann S.
I like this facial lotion a lot. It's very pricey. But it has phenomenal results and is very effective. This is my first time using this, I received it as a gift. The packaging is nice and sleek. I would consider to buy this again, but the price is high.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Worth every last ride said if you have it spend it because just a little teeny teeny teeny bit goes a long way and your skin is what you have for the rest of your life and it feels amazing and that little line that you see for me it will get rid of it
yesenia a.
yesenia a.
This isn't real it can't be.

I recieved as a sample and if it did not cost so much I would not use anything else. Best product put there for firming
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
The quality of ingredients is obvious after each use. The cream literally glides on your skin, it's so gentle. The firming effects are as marketed. I've used this in the past and have known other ladies with mature skin who've seen noticeable differences as well. A little dot size is enough for your face.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lexington, SC
Expensive, not sure if it's much better than the cheaper Estée Lauder, but it leaves me feeling fresh and firm!
B S.
B S.
West Palm Bch, FL
This product is pricey but I can tell and feel the difference when it is applied. My skin feels firm and smooth. A great product to invest in.
Desiree' B.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Very pricey but has its benefits. It tightened my pores and made my skin feel firmer. A plus
Tatyana K.
Tatyana K.
Antelope, CA
Though this item is not cheap, it is a great firming cream. I put it on at night and do see visible results in the morning. It helps pull out all the dullness in my lower half of my face!
Mellisa C.
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
Now this is luxury. This is amazing . Holy grail . Pricy yes , but worth every penny . Still using & has lasted me a while . Definitely recommend
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Abingdon, MD
Amazing worth the price, I will repurchase more products from them! I saw a difference