La Prairie Essence of Skin Caviar Eye Complex

by La Prairie

The perfect pick-me-up for the sensitive skin surrounding your eyes, the lightweight, rapidly penetrating gel acts like a mini eyelift. In addition to instantly firming, nourishing and re-energizing the eye zone, it also improves its tone and texture, minimizing fine lines and wrinkles while brightening and hydrating the delicate tissue and soothing away signs of stress and fatigue. It effectively erases slight imperfections and helps increase the staying power of eye makeup. Features and benefits:- Instantly tones, helps firm and smoothes the delicate eye area- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines- Helps reduce the feeling of under-eye puffiness and sagging skin- Facilitates application and helps to prolong the durability of eye makeup. How to use: Apply a small amount of gel to the skin under the eyes, continuing over the eyelid, using a light tapping motion. The skin will feel firmer, refreshed and results will be immediately visible. Brand: LA PRAIRIE. Style Name: La Prairie Essence of Skin Caviar Eye Complex. Style Number: 149353. Available In Stores.

Do you use this before or after eye cream ?
Does this help with dark circles under the eye?
Start your review of La Prairie Essence of Skin Caviar Eye Complex!
Missy F.
Corona, CA
The ONLY reason that I took a star off of this product is because of the price ($160 for a TEEEENY TINY BOTTLE), however........ you only need a TEEEEENY TINY amount of this miracle essense of skin caviar eye complex, and trust me, if you can afford it, you WANT THIS STUFF!!! I was once given a sample at bloomingdales years ago, and after taking it home for a week, i was SOLD! its a very thin, almost water like consistency, and you just put a tiny amount under your eyes and it instantly smooths and hyrdates the skin, as well as reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles, but the absolute BEST PART of this product is what it does for makeup! It is like the world's best undereye primer ever made in the history of ever (for $160 of course)..... but man..... it seriously holds your concealer in place ALL day long, keeping it look fresh, smooth and hydrated. I know there is some sort of caviar in this, but i am not sure what necessarily makes it work so well, but if anyone wants to send me a lifetime supply of these tiny bottles, im down, because if i could use this product and only this product on my undereyes for the rest of my life, i'd be the happiest girl in the world. (oh and by the way, i am 31 and have dry, dehydrated skin with fine lines and deep wrinkles under and around my eyes =) LONG story short, if you have the $$$, dont walk...... RUN!!!! i dare you to tell me that you feel otherwise about this tiny little miracle bottle!
Matt M.
This instantly hydrates my eyes, I love it so much.  One drop is all you need for both eyes.  I pat it gently under my eyes and out to my temples.  This is a great staple to have especially during the winter when the air is dry and cold.  Highly recommend.
LI N.
This little miracle worker is an instant eye lift in a bottle, it’s an eye serum so it goes on underneath your eye cream it is not something I use on a daily basis but something when I wanna look good I want instant look of youth no wrinkles firmness lifting this will instantly to it so I use it sparingly that something I use every day but it’s a great product for when I wanna look good and I want a firm looking eye area.
Ann P.
West Hartford, CT
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is expensive but I swear it works for me. I tried a sample for about 3-4 weeks before deciding it was worth the investment, and waited until Nordstrom was having a special. I really think this has kept fine lines near my eyes at bay and improved them and also brightens. It’s a clear serum that has no fragrance. I put it all around the eye area every night, I saw results after 1-2 nights and more after a few weeks. I use this more as a nightly treatment and then a less expensive day cream for the morning so I don’t waste it.
LI N.
This is a holy grail product for me, it’s a frickin eye lift in a bottle and it works instantly... I use this all the time and I find when I need my crows feet to go away and the puffiness under my eyes to vanish I reach for this... I’ve been using the caviar eye complex probably close to 10 years and it’s the best at the Instant fix... you must apply eye cream first as this won’t hydrate at all and will actually be uncomfortable to wear without it... pricey little bottle but lasts a long time... trust me this is one those products that actually works!
Esther L.
MO
Heard people saying this eye serum is powerful ti remove fine lines around eyes, but it does not do anything on my face. Disappointed! Won't purchase again!
joy S.
I know it is expensive, but it improved the majority of eye problems: darkness, dryness and some of my teeny-tiny expression lines. The majority of 30ml eye creams on the market can only last me 1-2 months but because of this product's consistency( a little bit goes a really long way), it lasts surprisingly long --- 5-6 months of use, which evens out how pricy it is.
Catalina G.
San antonio, TX
Would give this product 5 stars but the price is way over the top, but aside from that this product makes miracles, it revives my eyes in a matter of seconds when applied, I could say this product has saved me from getting wrinkles!
Norma F.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: bluemercury
I will like to give it a second try to see if it does wow me. I received it a very luxurious sample from Vogue and I love how small and how luxurious it smell and feels on the eye skin. I didn't see a tight effect like it said it would bit I think that over time you might see a more tight firmer skin around the eyes of used more times. I cannot say it's my favorite think I used but love the ingredients it has to make your skin more tight over time.
Tara W.
Astoria, NY
I decided to splurge and buy a full size of this product....I really like it so far! It is like a very rich serum and feels amazing in terms of texture. I have been using it only at night and I can definitely say that when I have woken up the next morning, my eyes look bright and ready! Love it so far!