La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder, Translucent 2 uploaded by Angel S.La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder, Translucent 2 uploaded by Iulia V.La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder, Translucent 2 uploaded by Charmaine L.

BY LA PRAIRIE

La Prairie 56g/10g Cellular Treatment loose powder. A light dusting of this luxurious loose powder gives your complexion that final touch of perfection. Its silky, ultra-fine consistency sets your makeup, making it last longer; its beautiful translucence gives your face an attractive radiance. The formula is designed to act in synergy with La Prairie s treatment foundations to promote that look of healthy vitality that is every woman s dream. Additionally it comes with a practical pre-filled travel-sized companion that is easily refilled and portable. , All skin types, Anti-ageing, Puff included. see more...

• Is this powder a matte translucent powder? Does it leave ...1 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this product?1 Answers
  • Does it have a pink tint? 1 Answers
Izzy S.
Rosemead, CA
I use translucent 1. I love this powder! This does seem expensive at first glance but for the amount of product you get, it's actually a great deal. You receive a generous amount in the full size and a travel size as well. The travel size is larger than the Dior Forever Skin powder which I believe is about $60. This powder has light reflecting properties to it which looks beautiful on the skin. I do wish this came in a wider range of shades as I would love to use this on clients. The packaging is beautiful, it comes with a spatula so you can scoop out as much as needed or use the sifter. My only complaint about this powder is the sifter. I was using the sifter to shake out some of the powder and the entire sifter slipped off and the powder spilled everywhere! The sifters are not as snug as they should be.
Angel S.
Elkton, MD
#NO FILTER and my skin lookes AMAZING. I cant get over how great this powder makes my skin appear. It is very exspemsive bit soooo worth it and it comes with a travel size. So you get 2 powders actually. Deff would recpmmend you to splurge on this. No doubt! La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder, Translucent 2
Shannon P.
Tinley Park , IL
This is by far my favorite powder. I was able to find it at a discount on a flash site so it made it more affordable. The amount of product you get is well worth the full price though! It doesn’t have a sparkly type sheen like the la Mer powder but it instantly perfects your skin. It doesn’t oxidize at all or turn cakey, so I’m totally hooked!
L  I   N   D   S   A   Y W.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
This is the only total splurge & non-planned Duty Free purchase that I've never ever regretted. Seriously the best most versatile powder that makes yr skin feel and look amazing
Brandi K.
Gilbert, AZ
I absolutely adore this powder! The price is pretty steep, but this product seriously lasts forever!! Gives my face a natural look, not overly matte or dewy. It doesn’t emphasize my pores or fine lines as some other powders do and works with any foundation or concealers.
Lili P.
My new holy grail baking powder!! I have NC 40 skin tone and this baby smoothed out my skin and does not look dry nor whosoever on my combination dry skin. I'm in love!! I have been in the hunt for a loose powder I can bake my under eyes with bc no matter what method i try, my eyes will crease. Laura mercier was too drying, Kat von d and cover fx loose powder have flashback. If you haven't gotten your hands on this you need to now.
Bridget M.
Bothell, WA
This powder is like everything I set it in with a beauty blender and brushed it off and it did everything.  It's like unreal it is not cakey or clumpy it just gives me a nice finish.  I would recommend this product to anyone.  I container was kind of a pain to open it has so many barriers.
Charmaine L.
Lodi, CA
I purchased this amazing translucent setting powder at #Nordstroms. At first I thought the price was high, but really considering how much product you get (2 oz & a travel container with an additional .35 oz) it's actually a great value. The product itself is amazing! It gives me a flawless finish that is not cakey and I know that it has skin enhancing benefits as well!

It comes in 2 translucent colors (1 lighter skin tones & 2 deeper skin tones)

Just for comparison- some high end powders that may be compared to this as far as finish and quality of ingredients. The La Prairie loose powder comes out to $42 per ounce.

Laura Mercier Translucent Powder is 1oz - $38.
MAC Prep + Prime Finishing Powder .38oz -$27
Nars Soft Velvet Loose Powder .35oz - $37
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Silk HD Anti-Aging Micro-Powder .23 oz - $24

I hope this helps you make a decision about this powder! The fact that it comes with a separate travel size powder & puff is huge bonus for me!

Monica P.
Expensive price but worth the money. Feels luxurious when applied. Has a nice matte finish but not drying. Has skin care infused in the powder. Has a lot of product in the jar. Highly recommend and would re purchase!Lapidus Cellular Treatment Loose Powder No. 1 Translucent for Unisex
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I purchased this La Prarie Loose Powder from Neiman Marcus and this bad boy is pricey just shy of 100$ but you do get a travel size included it's a nice finely milled setting powder that doesn't give flash back it has a nice smell to it
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
Where can you purchase this product?
Leslie E.
Jonesboro, AR
Is this powder a matte translucent powder? Does it leave any kind of a soft glow like La Mer "the powder"?
Zer V.
Does it have a pink tint?

back